Enrichment of co2 in greehhouses

Hell, Will as in strength. Not a will and testament.
Then I don't understand what you're trying to say. I voted for him in 2020 and would have voted for him this year. Now I will vote for Harris and Walz. But what relevance does that possess to the enrichment of CO2 in greenhouses?

Then I don't understand what you're trying to say. I voted for him in 2020 and would have voted for him this year. Now I will vote for Harris and Walz. But what relevance does that possess to the enrichment of CO2 in greenhouses?
Those who have worshipped in the Democrats house of religion shall rue the days they worshipped that cult.

I've never been a Democrat ... ewww ... c'mon, Jerry Brown ??? ...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ...
Richard Nixon
Ronald Reagan
George W Bush
Donald J Trump

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.............

PS: Jerry Brown never ran in an election in which I could have voted.

I have been a democrat for 14 presidential elections so far and I have never regretted one second of it.
I so do not want to sound like I am a Democrat but were I still one, I would try to get you out of their grasp since they mean you and me a lot of harm. I spent my first 4 decades as a loyal democrat so tell you this as a good poster.

Being a Democrat sounds great. But then when one examines what the Feds should do, it sets off alarm bells heard around the world. Have you studied the works by Thomas Paine? I would urge you to also read the book by the great William Simon, title A Time for Truth, it will immensely profit you to read it.

I so do not want to sound like I am a Democrat but were I still one, I would try to get you out of their grasp since they mean you and me a lot of harm. I spent my first 4 decades as a loyal democrat so tell you this as a good poster.

Being a Democrat sounds great. But then when one examines what the Feds should do, it sets off alarm bells heard around the world. Have you studied the works by Thomas Paine? I would urge you to also read the book by the great William Simon, title A Time for Truth, it will immensely profit you to read it.
I'm sorry Robert, but you have not impressed me as someone whose advice is likely worthwhile taking to heart.

I'm sorry Robert, but you have not impressed me as someone whose advice is likely worthwhile taking to heart.
I offered you for free two golden nuggets. I see by your reply your mind is set in stone.

I offered you for free two golden nuggets. I see by your reply your mind is set in stone.
As is yours. I offered you very widely accepted science detailing a threat to your children and you blew it off without justification.

As is yours. I offered you very widely accepted science detailing a threat to your children and you blew it off without justification.
That must be why you are a Democrat. You want absolute control over humans in America.

That must be why you are a Democrat. You want absolute control over humans in America.
Why does my giving you good advice make you think I want absolute control over Americans? You claimed to have given me good advice. Were you attempting to gain absolute control over all American humans (?) when you did so?

Why does my giving you good advice make you think I want absolute control over Americans? You claimed to have given me good advice. Were you attempting to gain absolute control over all American humans (?) when you did so?
Clearly you do not accept what you call my good advice and I said I am content. My opinion is Democrats want control over all Americans. You by yourself can't have it. But after your lectures promoting global warming, clearly you want the control or men in power to have the control on your behalf.
The two books I cited were important to the founding of this country. We got off the path at a minimum under FDR.

Clearly you do not accept what you call my good advice and I said I am content.
You do not accept what I call good advice and I am not content. That is our prerogative.
My opinion is Democrats want control over all Americans.
Democrats are not attempting to ban abortion, contraception, same-sex or interracial marriage. Democrats are not attempting to ban books, DEI training or the teaching of the American history of black oppression. Democrats are not banning the medical care of transexual individuals. Democrats are not attempting to force the Christian faith into public schools. Democrats have never added voting restrictions in order to hold down participation of the young, the elderly or minorities. Democrats are not attempting to block immigration by religion. Democrats have never attempted to overthrow a fair election by deceit or violence. Democrats have never suggested suspending the Constitution. Democrats have never run a candidate who was a convicted felon, is charged in essence with treason and has stated that if elected, he would be a dictator on day one.
You by yourself can't have it.
I don't want it. I want to convince as many people as possible of what I hold to be true.
But after your lectures promoting global warming, clearly you want the control or men in power to have the control on your behalf.
I have never said any such thing. Ever.
The two books I cited were important to the founding of this country.
I agree re Thomas Paine (and have read him), but William Simon was born in 1927.
We got off the path at a minimum under FDR.
Does that have something to do with the enrichment of CO2 in greenhouses Robert?

Forum List

Back