Walz Signs Bill Protecting Access To Puberty Blockers, Gender Surgery

We don't even allow a teenager to get a tattoo, and we're going to let them cut off their penises?

Come on, people. Use some common sense, for god's sake.

And why is that?

Informed consent. Poor judgement. Incapable of thinking through the consequences of their actions.

Anyone who is the parent of a teenager knows this.
Yes, they also know them the best or should.

Also, to trans is not an easy thing to do.

Also, to trans is not an easy thing to do.
The decision to permanently cut off your dick is far more profound and significant than the decision to have sex or get a tattoo.

Use some common sense, man.

You cannot have it both ways with respect to informed consent.

With that logic we must now ban all firearms. Because we care about the kids, and they are being shot in the schools.
Think of the children.
Guns aren't killing kids, criminals are you cannot unarm people who do not care about your bans, IE criminals

"Gender-affirming health care" is the most fucked up euphemism ever.

Allowing children to radically alter their bodies surgically or chemically is just plain insane.

This is one of many reasons I will not be voting Republican or Democrat once again. I will be writing in other names on my ballot.
well we agree on something

Do you know what a sick joke it is when you morons talk about mutilating children. Keep you hands out of children’s underwear.
The joke is you coming here and pretending as if you represent the views of the medical community when you don't. You're just some dumb Bingo who imagines they know better than the doctors and mental health professionals that council otherwise.

The joke is you coming here and pretending as if you represent the views of the medical community when you don't. You're just some dumb Bingo who imagines they know better than the doctors and mental health professionals that council otherwise.
That was pointless. BTW, something like 25 states, under consultation with the medical community, have laws preventing people like you from inflicypting your mental illness and drugs on children. It’s clear when you launch into these emotional outbursts that you’re embarrassed at being called out for putting your hand in children’s underwear. Keep your drugs and mutilating surgeries to yourself. Because you’re uncomfortable with your biological sex, don’t feel a need to project your failings and pathologies onto children, you creepy Bingo.

That was pointless. BTW, something like 25 states, under consultation with the medical community, have laws preventing people like you from inflicypting your mental illness and drugs on children.
Link to one that actually calls it a mental illness. There's a reason these bans are along political party lines and not from the medical community at large. In fact Florida's ban was criticized by medical professionals who practice gender care and overturned by a federal judge.
It’s clear when you launch into these emotional outbursts that you’re embarrassed at being called out for putting your hand in children’s underwear. Keep your drugs and mutilating surgeries to yourself. Because you’re uncomfortable with your biological sex, don’t feel a need to project your failings and pathologies onto children, you creepy Bingo.
I'm not at all embarrassed that you rather talk about children's underwear than linking to any bit of science that you think supports you. Be as weird as you want to be weirdos.

Link to one that actually calls it a mental illness. There's a reason these bans are along political party lines and not from the medical community at large. In fact Florida's ban was criticized by medical professionals who practice gender care and overturned by a federal judge.

I'm not at all embarrassed that you rather talk about children's underwear than linking to any bit of science that you think supports you. Be as weird as you want to be weirdos.
Do you need a link to your mental illness that presents with your creepy need to inflict dangerous drugs and mutilating surgeries on children?

As you’re unable to post an actual link I suppose you’re referring to the elected representatives in the Florida senate who passed a ban on Bingos like you, putting your hands in children’s underwear and promoting dangerous drug therapies and mutilating surgeries.

Here ya’ go, Bingo boy.

Florida
The state health department’s Board of Medicine announced a new rule in March of 2023 prohibiting several types of treatment and procedures – such as sex reassignment surgeries and puberty blockers – for treating gender dysphoria in minors. Then, in May of that year, DeSantis signed into law a similar gender-affirming care ban from the state legislature. On June 11, 2024, a federal judge ruled that key measures of the law are unconstitutional, including its restrictions on gender transition care for minors and provisions related to adults, such as a requirement to meet in person with a doctor prior to beginning treatment. A spokeswoman for DeSantis said the state would appeal, according to The New York Times. In 2023, the same judge temporarily blocked enforcement of some of the law in relation to several children whose parents were plaintiffs in the lawsuit.

Last edited:
Do you need a link to your mental illness that presents with your creepy need to inflict dangerous drugs and mutilating surgeries on children?

As you’re unable to post an actual link I suppose you’re referring to the elected representatives in the Florida senate who passed a ban on Bingos like you, putting your hands in children’s underwear and promoting dangerous drug therapies and mutilating surgeries.

I'm not here to make your arguments for you. Living in Florida I know the critiques the medical community had for that bill and the way it was passed and I know it was overturned in court. There's no mention of the actual science they used to make this determination. Do you know what it is? Where is the link to that?

otto105 and busybee01

I want to appeal to your common sense for a minute.

This is what Walz's bill allows children to do:

• Puberty blockers
  • Cross-sex hormones
  • Permanent hair removal
  • Voice therapy
  • Surgical interventions

The last part of a human being's brain to fully develop is the judgement center. The frontal lobe.

Because of this, we criminalize any adult who has sex with a minor, even if the minor was a willing participant.

This is because a child cannot give "informed consent".

If a child cannot give informed consent to sex, they sure as hell can't give informed consent about making radical changes, surgical or chemical, to their bodies.

You cannot have it both ways.

BRAVO!

Forum List

Back