Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

Why won’t she do it on Fox News? Trump went to CNN and agreed to all the rules sans having them sit versus stand?
Why would Trump bail on a debate already scheduled? You have no answer. Why? Because Trump crumbled under the pressure and agreed to the debate all over again. He’s a pussy. Obviously it would have been dumb for Harris to accept the Fox debate simply because she was challenged to. Republicans are just children playing games I guess.

Why would Trump bail on a debate already scheduled? You have no answer. Why? Because Trump crumbled under the pressure and agreed to the debate all over again. He’s a pussy. Obviously it would have been dumb for Harris to accept the Fox debate simply because she was challenged to. Republicans are just children playing games I guess.
Why won’t you answer my question. You can say many things about Trump. Pussy ain’t one of em.

If you want to see a pussy. Look in the mirror.

Why won’t you answer my question. You can say many things about Trump. Pussy ain’t one of em.

If you want to see a pussy. Look in the mirror.
I did answer the question. You’re just being a wuss by pretending I didn’t. I said there is no sense in her declining a debate already scheduled just to accept another simply because she was challenged to. That’s just stupid. Trump’s a pussy. Harris kept her word in comparison. The ABC debate is happening

I did answer the question. You’re just being a wuss by pretending I didn’t. I said there is no sense in her declining a debate already scheduled just to accept another simply because she was challenged to. That’s just stupid. Trump’s a pussy. Harris kept her word in comparison. The ABC debate is happening
Why? Trump agreed to the ABC debate: that’s home turf for Harris. Why won’t she agree to one on Fox? Hmmmmm

Why? Trump agreed to the ABC debate: that’s home turf for Harris. Why won’t she agree to one on Fox? Hmmmmm
He agreed, negged, then agree again. Why do you just pretend that didn’t happen? It’s so fucking stupid lol. If Harris did that exact same thing you would never shut the fuck up about it.

Maybe Harris should agree to a Fox debate, but obviously it would have been pointless for it to be the first one. You can harp on a second debate all you want. We are talking about her first one already scheduled

He agreed, negged, then agree again. Why do you just pretend that didn’t happen? It’s so fucking stupid lol. If Harris did that exact same thing you would never shut the fuck up about it.

Maybe Harris should agree to a Fox debate, but obviously it would have been pointless for it to be the first one. You can harp on a second debate all you want. We are talking about her first one already scheduled
It’s called negotiation. So you admit he agreed and it’s happening. He wanted to wait to make sure that she was the nominee since the last nominee he smoked and the Dems snubbed democracy, pushed Biden out and put in Harris.

Forum List

Back