Republicans: Calm down. It will be OK

He sounds like somebody who says they aren’t crying as tears roll down their face.
You sound like somebody that insists you're straight with your girlfriend's dick in your mouth.

Make Timmy proud boy.

walz between horse.jpg

Keeping Trump out of the White House is a win to me.

Making you upset is a bonus.

Bookmarked this for if/when Makala wins. When the stock market crashes, the job market dries up, and everyone is miserable, I will remind you that you made an anonymous internet person upset, so it was worth it.

Not what I said. You’re just being emotional and whiny, as usual.

Funny how when I come out with good points, liberal men go right to emotional/you need Midol.

Shut up about that and deal with the points, if you dare. You DID say voting for Lamaka would 1. make me upset and 2. keep Trump out of the White House

I have bookmarked that for posterity

Yeah, you should stop. Or, better yet, get out of the kitchen.

God help me, I really need a nation with men in it.

ETA: do these men have nothing at stake? No jobs? No family? No homes? No wealth? Nothing?

They'll delight themselves with voting for someone who makes an anonymous internet woman "upset" and keeps a man who hurts their feelings out of office?

HELP

Bookmarked this for if/when Makala wins. When the stock market crashes, the job market dries up, and everyone is miserable, I will remind you that you made an anonymous internet person upset, so it was worth it.
Yes, yes, and the sky will fall if Trump isn’t the President.

You’re far too negative. I’ll be fine regardless of who wins. You just like to whine.

Funny how when I come out with good points, liberal men go right to emotional/you need Midol.

Shut up about that and deal with the points, if you dare. You DID say voting for Lamaka would 1. make me upset and 2. keep Trump out of the White House

I have bookmarked that for posterity
“Good points” lol.

All of your posts just come across like you’re really, really upset.

Tim, Timmy, can I call you Tampon? Your Stolen Valor was just a tease.... hmm? Fucking WOW.

Did anybody even talk to you before they hitched you to Kumstain's wagon? Your career is over. Not too many people come back from guzzling horse cum... don't worry, the AWOL desertion won't even make the front page anymore.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

walz horse cum 223.jpg

Yes, yes, and the sky will fall if Trump isn’t the President.

You’re far too negative. I’ll be fine regardless of who wins. You just like to whine.

I bookmarked all of this.

I can't waste my time with someone who is either stupid to begin with or made himself so. But to the rest: this is a big problem. People throwing away a vote because they think America being fine is inevitable.

I bookmarked all of this.

I can't waste my time with someone who is either stupid to begin with or made himself so. But to the rest: this is a big problem. People throwing away a vote because they think America being fine is inevitable.
What’s the solution to make to make everyone as completely miserable as you are?

Anybody that requires hospitalization for, and I quote, "over-ingesting horse semen" is attracted to farm animals.

And I bring receipts. You're welcome.

GUlkejDXgAAdKHv.jpg

Forum List

Back