Trump’s continuing meltdown: Threatens NYT’s for fact checking his lie.

Every time the leftards claim he's lying he makes fools out of them.

This is just more of the same.

Another day, another leftard clown.
Naw, we see it at laughing at you dweebs for trying to defend trumps lies.

Like bacon has quadrupled in price.
You believe this ^^^^ because trump said it. Or is trump lying ?

Naw, we see it at laughing at you dweebs for trying to defend trumps lies.

Like bacon has quadrupled in price.
You believe this ^^^^ because trump said it. Or is trump lying ?
I don't eat bacon, so I wouldn't know.

What I know is, a loaf of my favorite bread has doubled in price over the last 4 years. That's 100% inflation. In 4 years. 25% a year.

Betcha ten bucks Willie Brown is lying.

And I'll betcha another ten bucks Trump will prove it.
Ha

Either separated at birth
or
Trump is color blind, sees no race
LOL

Jerry Brown Willie Brown.jpg

Careful with a thread like this, certain left wing Newspapers in NY use "paperboys" to try and sign up new subscribers, they start a controversial thread by posting something that is obviously false then provide you with a link that requires you to purchase the product if you want to set the record straight...both of the first two poster have offered up this type of thread now and they are the first two in the thread patting each other on the back...they could just be dupes for that site or just have no idea what they are doing but be careful either way.

Former President Donald J. Trump on Friday afternoon vehemently maintained that he had once been in a dangerous helicopter landing with Willie Brown, the former mayor of San Francisco, and insisted he had records to prove it, despite Mr. Brown’s denial.

In an angry phone call to a New York Times reporter as he landed several hours away from his planned rally in Bozeman, Mont., because of a mechanical issue on his plane, Mr. Trump excoriated The Times for its coverage of his meandering news conference on Thursday at Mar-a-Lago, his private club and home, during which he told of an emergency landing during a helicopter trip that he said both he and Mr. Brown had made together.

Mr. Trump was expected to keep his rally schedule on Friday as planned, boarding a smaller plane to complete the journey.

Mr. Brown denied on Thursday that he had ever flown in a helicopter with Mr. Trump.

As though one needs more evidence of Trump’s mental decline, here is Trump threatening to sue the NYTs for a story that all parties, except Trump, say is false. Willie Brown denies he was ever on the aforementioned helicopter with Trump. Trump is now so delusional he lives in an alternate reality. When will the GOP drop this loon?
He has my vote. Why? He triggers you

Former President Donald J. Trump on Friday afternoon vehemently maintained that he had once been in a dangerous helicopter landing with Willie Brown, the former mayor of San Francisco, and insisted he had records to prove it, despite Mr. Brown’s denial.

In an angry phone call to a New York Times reporter as he landed several hours away from his planned rally in Bozeman, Mont., because of a mechanical issue on his plane, Mr. Trump excoriated The Times for its coverage of his meandering news conference on Thursday at Mar-a-Lago, his private club and home, during which he told of an emergency landing during a helicopter trip that he said both he and Mr. Brown had made together.

Mr. Trump was expected to keep his rally schedule on Friday as planned, boarding a smaller plane to complete the journey.

Mr. Brown denied on Thursday that he had ever flown in a helicopter with Mr. Trump.

As though one needs more evidence of Trump’s mental decline, here is Trump threatening to sue the NYTs for a story that all parties, except Trump, say is false. Willie Brown denies he was ever on the aforementioned helicopter with Trump. Trump is now so delusional he lives in an alternate reality. When will the GOP drop this loon?

He's been a goner for a while, but he is melting down now. He has not recovered from the "But then, one day, she was black" comments, which showed not only a delusional racism, but also an egregious inabiity to read a room.

Party A says we flew a helicopter, Party B says we didn't fly a helicopter.... OMG who gives a fuck?

Is this supposed to be a distraction from TamponTimmy overdosing on horse cum?

A 35-year old man doing unspeakable acts with farm animals is MUCH more interesting than "we flew, wah, no we didn't". When you have to check into a hospital and get your stomach pumped for "over-ingesting horse semen", I want to hear more. Apparently AWOL Tim wrote a book about it... but nobody read it! :laughing0301:

walz book on guzzing horse cum.png

Trump has been living in fantasies for a long time.

Party A says we flew a helicopter, Party B says we didn't fly a helicopter.... OMG who gives a fuck?

Is this supposed to be a distraction from TamponTimmy overdosing on horse cum?

A 35-year old man doing unspeakable acts with farm animals is MUCH more interesting than "we flew, wah, no we didn't". When you have to check into a hospital and get your stomach pumped for "over-ingesting horse semen", I want to hear more. Apparently AWOL Tim wrote a book about it... but nobody read it! :laughing0301:

View attachment 993105

What is that?

lol

Deflection.

I didn't say Biden was in the race.

I said you didn't talk about his senility.

A little reading comprehension might help your cause.
Reading comprehension won't help. They are trying to gaslight and the first rule of gaslighting is to ignore facts that counter their agenda.

Forum List

Back