Trump Gets Really Weird During Mar-A-Lago Presser

We should be supporting Ukraine, full stop. It can't be helped you idiots don't understand how it affects the US.

And the protests were, in fact, mostly peaceful. It can't be helped your propagandists only showed you whatever violence there was to feed your confirmation bias. You are way too gullible.

And yet you say the insurrectionists at the Capitol were just trespassing!

Do you tards hear yourselves?!?
That's all very melodramatic but supporting Ukraine takes $Billions of taxpayer dollars. You oeople seem to think that the US is obligated to take in and support the entire population of the third world. How do you propose to pay for that,?

Um, it is you guys who will believe anything. You have no idea what event Trump was referring to, but you think a normal helicopter ride with Jerry Brown from six years ago proves Trump has dementia?

You guys will believe anything.

I posted a link proving Willie Brown was in a helicopter hard landing in LA on 9/19/2004 and Trump was in town. That's all.

I don't know what date Trump was referring to, but y'all don't either. You guys refer to a different person entirely, and a helicopter ride which was uneventful, so most likely, that's NOT what Trump was referring to.
Reading is fundamental. Your orange loser claimed he was on the same helicopter flight that had a hard landing.

If you check the date and time of the helicopter's hard landing and the Emmys, they happened around the same time.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Reading is fundamental. Your orange loser claimed he was on the same helicopter flight that had a hard landing.

If you check the date and time of the helicopter's hard landing and the Emmys, they happened around the same time.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Trump attended both the Emmys and the Hip-Hop 2004 event in LA on 9/19/2004, the day that Willie had his hard landing in LA.

Trump was not referring to an uneventful helicopter ride with Jerry Brown on Marine One in 2018, but you let your TDS cause an over-reaction of your gullibility gland.

I don't know if any of you saw Trump's bizarre press conference yesterday, but among other weird things, he claimed he had been in a helicopter with Willie Brown and the helicopter almost crashed and they had to make an emergency landing.

According to Trump's drug-induced fantasy, as the chopper was going down, Willie Brown began confessing to Trump "terrible things" about Kamala Harris.

That entire story is fake. Not one word of it is true.

It's time for Trump to retire.

Willie Brown has never been in a helicopter with Trump. The Brown who was in the chopper with Trump was JERRY Brown, who looks nothing like Willie. Gavin Newsom was also on the flight.

The year was 2018, and then-President Trump was visiting to see the devastating forest fires in California. This was the infamous period when Trump said California needed to rake their forests.

There was no emergency landing. It was a perfectly normal flight. However, Trump kept bringing up the possibility of crashing. Maybe there was a picture of a shark painted on the side of the helicopter?

That Time Trump Nearly Died in a Helicopter Crash? Didn’t Happen.

Would you have liked it better if there were more naked drag queens and little kids?

I don't know if any of you saw Trump's bizarre press conference yesterday, but among other weird things, he claimed he had been in a helicopter with Willie Brown and the helicopter almost crashed and they had to make an emergency landing.

According to Trump's drug-induced fantasy, as the chopper was going down, Willie Brown began confessing to Trump "terrible things" about Kamala Harris.

That entire story is fake. Not one word of it is true.

It's time for Trump to retire.

Willie Brown has never been in a helicopter with Trump. The Brown who was in the chopper with Trump was JERRY Brown, who looks nothing like Willie. Gavin Newsom was also on the flight.

The year was 2018, and then-President Trump was visiting to see the devastating forest fires in California. This was the infamous period when Trump said California needed to rake their forests.

There was no emergency landing. It was a perfectly normal flight. However, Trump kept bringing up the possibility of crashing. Maybe there was a picture of a shark painted on the side of the helicopter?

That Time Trump Nearly Died in a Helicopter Crash? Didn’t Happen.

How sad for you. You missed the appearances of topless trannies that Biden gave you, right?

Trump attended both the Emmys and the Hip-Hop 2004 event in LA on 9/19/2004, the day that Willie had his hard landing in LA.

Trump was not referring to an uneventful helicopter ride with Jerry Brown on Marine One in 2018, but you let your TDS cause an over-reaction of your gullibility gland.
Retard. The evening Brown's helicopter crashed was the same evening of the Emmy's. And the reason why we are talking about it is that your orange loser brought it up as the day Brown's helicopter went down with them both and Brown thinking he was going to die, gave him secrets about Kamala.

Get it now? Jeez, I know you are a retard but try once in a while to understand the issues before posting. It will help you look less of a fool.

Oh look, Kamala Harris and WIllie Brown both rode in Trump's plane back when he owned a fleet of helicopters....

Betcha we're soon going to see a picture of Trump and Willie in a helicopter together.

Forum List

Back