Chester woman, 55, arrested over false posts about Southport murders

You could try reading it if you can. Then you would understand.
I've read it, I've read most of Orwell's works both fiction and non-fiction and I'm from Britain, born and raised.
Sherlock Holmes you ain't.
A fascinating if flawed attempt at deduction, I assure you, I am he.

1723222526854.png

How can you comment when you dont know what she wrote?
Because our police are generally passive on this.But if you are calling for jihad you can expect to get your collar felt.
She must have said something awful. We will find our in the next few days.
If she hasnt then she will go free. And probably pick up a load of compy.

Great. Its about time action was talen against this rubbish. We are in danger of becoming like the US.

I hope this isnt the end of it.
Hey, it's fascist tainty supporting the police state!

And no one is surprised!

Gess what tainty, you in the UK have arrested over 3000 people for thought crimes!
Pootin has only arrested 500!

You swine are worse than pootin!

Hey, it's fascist tainty supporting the police state!

And no one is surprised!

Gess what tainty, you in the UK have arrested over 3000 people for thought crimes!
Pootin has only arrested 500!

You swine are worse than pootin!
Nope. Thats just you being a willing idiot.

Britain is stamping on fascism Frank. People on tthe streets flooding out the trash.
We want our country back and there are more of us than the rioting rubbish burning and looting our shops and libraries.
The right is broken in the UK.They are all in jail getting fucked by big guys...

That sounds like hate speech.

You're building up quite a sheet at CPS:

Britain is stamping on fascism Frank. People on tthe streets flooding out the trash.
We want our country back and there are more of us than the rioting rubbish burning and looting our shops and libraries.
The right is broken in the UK.They are all in jail getting fucked by big guys...
You won't be missed Tammy. But please stay in Wales if you can.

Forum List

Back