Tim Walz Accused Of Stolen Valor By Other Members Of His Unit

The official notice does not fall out of the blue

According to his fellow soldiers the top echelon of the unit which he was a part of knew it was coming
Nothing in your link, your PAID endorsement letter, omitting things like him putting in his papers before there was a notice of deployment, claimed he knew he was going to be deployed PRIOR to the notice of deployment. So are you simply lying or do you have information to the contrary?

Nothing in your link, your PAID endorsement letter, omitting things like him putting in his papers before there was a notice of deployment, claimed he knew he was going to be deployed PRIOR to the notice of deployment. So are you simply lying or do you have information to the contrary?
Paid by who and to who?

If you bother to look you will find that the newspapers charged the writers to publish the letter

I bet you assumed something else

Paid by who and to who?
I'm guessing some Republican PAC considering it's an attack on Walz.

In any case it's right in the heading it's a paid endorsement letter.

So I'll ask again. Are you lying or do you have something to support your claims?

Walz is a stolen valor liar...The evidence is falling on you.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Anyone who has served in an NG unit can tell you what happened.

Even so, men that high in the chain of command know of certain orders in the pipeline coming down that others do not....Not even deniable.

And a lot of false rumors come down the line, too. For instance, they were supposed to deploy our unit to support Desert Storm a bunch of times... but it never happened.

Point was, he retired before they got orders to deploy.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
I'm guessing some Republican PAC considering it's an attack on Walz.

In any case it's right in the heading it's a paid endorsement letter.

So I'll ask again. Are you lying or do you have something to support your claims?
Wrong

the newspaper charged the writers to publish the letter

Wrong

So these "fellow soldiers" were so motivated to smear a fellow enlisted man that they were willing to pay a newspaper to publish something? That's not saying something at all, lol.

And I'll ask again. Were you lying when you claimed they said he knew about his deployment?

Yes that's the accusation. An accusation that doesn't make any sense considering the notice of deployment came AFTER he put in his retirement papers.

And again. He served his 20 and then some. Why do you think you, or anyone, has the right to criticize a VERY SENIOR enlisted man's decisions to NOT deploy for x amount of months. Even if, and it wasn't, the retirement was because he didn't want to deploy anymore?
Walz reenlisted for 6 years and only served 4, leaving just before deployment to Iraq

Walz reenlisted for 6 years and only served 4, leaving just before deployment to Iraq

Which means a lot of nothing. He was only obligated for his first six years. You can retire any time you like if you have completed your initial enlistment.

Wrong

So what? He had his 20. And he DIDN'T know his unit was going to be deployed when he decided to retire. God you are dishonest. This has been pointed out to you about 10 times in the last hour.

The only argument you have is lying about what's claimed and being, it's safe to say by now, deliberately obtuse.

The very definition of stolen valor: "I'm a retired Command Sergeant Major", which he knew to be a lie.

/thread

He was conditionally promoted to the position and held it for several months. He was by all intents and purposes a CSM. He was simply missing a basic educational course, which he never finished before he retired. Is this really "stolen valor?" Like seriously? :lol:

Hmm, that's interesting. Thank you for providing that bit of insight.

From my understanding it was a few months between when he retired and before his unit was actually deployed. People acting like he was told he'd be deploying and then he up and quit that moment.

That is the claim.

Two of his fellow CSM made that claim in a letter they were paid for.

The timeline given by the MN NG does not support their claims

Forum List

Back