‘Arctic April’ is Breaking Hundreds Of Cold Records in America

I think your carbon footprint isn't any different than any other person in western civilization.

I do not doubt you "think" - whatever this could be in your case - but you know nothing about me. What you say to me is very clear: increase your carbon dioxide emissions tenfold!

So why do you think you will be happy when I will do so? Why do you think at all that you will be happy if everyone is doing what you "think"? Ever thought about a psychotherapy?

Last edited:
I know you supposedly live in Germany and you burn Russian gas to keep from freezing in the winter.
I personally never used gas. You should perhaps really try to come back to earth, allknowing atheistic god who continuously is misusing the bible.

Last edited:
Yes, you light your farts for heat.

If you never found out: I'm no US-American. And I do not "live in Germany" I am a German. An original German. So I heat with dragon power. My problem is not to burp at dinner.

Last edited:
Least Warm Start To The Year On Record In The US

Posted on May 26, 2020 by tonyheller

Excerpt:

For data available so far, January-May has had the fewest warm days on record in the US.

LINK
I was the one who bumped this thread up to show how delusional SunsetMommy was/is. Not only does he believe in no AGW, but no GW!

In trying desperately to deceive he's a 'coolist,' dishonestly using regional Weather in what was to become the second hottest year on record (2020) months later ... after 2016.
Since shattered handily by 2023.

1723158332216.png

`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back