Tim Walz Accused Of Stolen Valor By Other Members Of His Unit

He retired two months before deployment and according to sources before his enlistment was up

He retired in May, his unit did not leave for Iraq till March of the following year.

Just about everyone retires before their final contract is up. I had two years left on mine when I retired, this is the norm.

I’m saying his fellow soldiers accuse him of bugging out
Fellow soldiers who have a political axe to grind. Making statements that don't survive contact with the concept of linear time.

It's kind of hard to claim someone is bugging out of anything when you have decided to quit months prior actually knowing something was about to happen.

He retired in May, his unit did not leave for Iraq till March of the following year.
A national guard unit cannot be deployed overnight

According to other enlisted leaders in Walz unit he knew that they were going to Iraq when he decided to retire early

A national guard unit cannot be deployed overnight

According to other enlisted leaders in Walz unit he knew that they were going to Iraq when he decided to retire early

Are those the leaders that were paid to write the letter bashing Walz?

Harpy is whistling past the graveyard

Harpy is watching with great amusement as the guy that claimed his beloved party needs to focus on the issues spends all his time attacking a guy for retiring from the military.

Harpy is watching with great amusement as the guy that claimed his beloved party needs to focus on the issues spends all his time attacking a guy for retiring from the military.
If I called him fat, or said he does not deserve to be VP in lib la la land because he’s a white male you would have a point

But Walz made his military service an issue by claiming virtue that men who served with him dispute

If I called him fat, or said he does not deserve to be VP in lib la la land because he’s a white male you would have a point

But Walz made his military service an issue by claiming virtue that men who served with him dispute
Some yardbird he dressed down for having his uniform on wrong, no doubt.

The mother of one of his soldiers who was killed in Iraq called him a coward

Thats pretty heavy stuff that you can just laugh away

A CSM doesn't see actual combat. He's part of the command structure. He's not a grunt. Not much of an argument for him being a "coward." Her son would have been dead whether Walz was there or not. 🤷‍♀️

When Walz was deployed during Operation Enduring freedom neither he nor his unit were deployed into a combat zone. Deployment doesn't automatically mean going to the front line.

Gotta link btw?

Last edited:

Only a couple of the men, and they were paid to write the letter bashing Walz.

Others from his unit have come to his defense...why do you ignore them?

Forum List

Back