Tim Walz Accused Of Stolen Valor By Other Members Of His Unit

The guy in the video hates MAGAs

But the fact is that walz retired to avoid going to Iraq

Walz reenlisted after 911 and fully expected to be deployed. He was retired at that point, if he wanted to avoid war altogether he would never have stayed 20 years in the military and then another 4 years after 911. Not to mention, that as a command sergeant major you're not out doing grunt work and being shot at. A CSM is not really at a high risk of being killed. Walz didn't retire because he was afraid of going to war, lol. He retired to campaign for and serve a higher purpose in Congress.

Walz reenlisted after 911 and fully expected to be deployed. He was retired at that point, if he wanted to avoid war altogether he would never have stayed 20 years in the military and then another 4 years after 911. Not to mention, that as a command sergeant major you're not out doing grunt work and being shot at. A CSM is not really at a high risk of being killed. Walz didn't retire because he was afraid of going to war, lol. He retired to campaign for and serve a higher purpose in Congress.
You read his mind ?

Anyway dont tell me

Your argument is with his fellow soldiers who say he did bug out of the deployment to Iraq

You read his mind ?

Anyway dont tell me

Your argument is with his fellow soldiers who say he did bug out of the deployment to Iraq
As usual, leftists are angry at the wrong people. In this case, they're angry at the people daring to question Walz' actions, instead of the retarded campaign that picked a city-burning asshole to be their VP candidate.

It's funny how the peace-loving left loves their proxy war in Ukraine.

And by "proxy war", I mean "Democrat money-laundering scheme".
Hilarious

That our defense of freedom for the people of Ukraine bothers you so much.

Not that I have any interest in telling you what to do, but we both know Walz did not do anything unethical or even unusual. The MinnTribune pretty much put this nonsense to death in like 2018 or something. But this is the only "ISSUE" maga has today.
The issue made it back to the top because, as you know, Walz lied. It’s ok. We all know that fact.

Not our fight. And you'd oppose it if it wasn't being pushed by your Democrat masters.

Leftists have no principle so firmly held they won't throw it on the ground next to a trash can for political expediency.
Our fight as a free nation is to fight for other nations to gain/retain freedom.

Why does that bother you?

Why do you bale on American Freedom as an export?

Then you supported the war in Iraq to topple the dictator Saddam and bring freedom to the Iraqi people.
The Iraq war wasn't a war to export freedom. It was vindictive and made up over sexing up a false WMD rational. Iraq had nothing to do with 911, it's planning or training.

I do believe that we tried to export freedom to Afghanistan, but reactionary old-world religion was never going to be defeated.

Forum List

Back