SHOCKING! Male Boxer Imane Khelif VICIOUSLY DESTROYS female boxer at Olympics! Sports world STUNNED! Finals next

Then how do you know if men with vaginas have periods. I don't but then I don't have your insight.

Did I say I knew? What I said was "Men with vaginas and have periods?".

Let me help you out a little, since you obviously missed Punctuation Day in Elementary school.

See that little curved symbol at the end of the sentence? The "?" That means I was asking a question. Which obviously means I don't know. But at least I am not a fucking moron pedo who can't read basic english. So I have that going for me.

Did I say I knew? What I said was "Men with vaginas and have periods?".

Let me help you out a little, since you obviously missed Punctuation Day in Elementary school.

See that little curved symbol at the end of the sentence? The "?" That means I was asking a question. Which obviously means I don't know. But at least I am not a fucking moron pedo who can't read basic english. So I have that going for me.
Your education had only one day when punctuation was covered?
I had never thought that you were a well-educated person, but I had never realized the extent of your ignorance.

Your education had only one day when punctuation was covered?
I had never thought that you were a well-educated person, but I had never realized the extent of your ignorance.

It didn't take me long to catch on to the basic punctuation.

You, however, apparently didn't know what that curvy line meant until I helped you out.

It didn't take me long to catch on to the basic punctuation.

You, however, apparently didn't know what that curvy line meant until I helped you out.
The "curvy line" as you call it is called a question mark. God you're an idiot.

The "curvy line" as you call it is called a question mark. God you're an idiot.

Yes, I know. And if you know what a question mark is, and what it looks like, and what it means, then why the fuck did you post:
"Then how do you know if men with vaginas have periods."?
(BTW, a question mark would have been useful at the end of that sentence.

So trying to mock me about what "?" is called is laughable when you are too fucking stupid to use it when it is called for.

Yes, I know. And if you know what a question mark is, and what it looks like, and what it means, then why the fuck did you post:
"Then how do you know if men with vaginas have periods."?
(BTW, a question mark would have been useful at the end of that sentence.

So trying to mock me about what "?" is called is laughable when you are too fucking stupid to use it when it is called for.
Are you on your period?

Last edited:
Are you on your period?

No periods here. Maybe you should investigate whether men have periods?

And I am a man. Even if I were a woman I would be past the age of periods.

If you don't like what I say, then ignore me. But don't pretend your pussy sensitivity is my fault.

Forum List

Back