Zone1 In The Bible's Genesis An Account Of Nature. Right?

Pure of mind? Faithful and true. Pure intentions, pure thoughts untainted by base instincts greed, envy, false pride, etc., . And since every action is preceded by a thought if you don't remain pure of mind its inevitable that you will injure others, yourself, and the people you love.

Thats why one must circumcise the flesh of the foreskin of the mind, the yetzer ha-ra.

Blessed are the pure of mind for they shall see God.

Right. What Jesus was teaching is so easy to understand that if anyone, even entire villages, refused to acknowledge the truth, then their rejection was deliberate so why waste any time?

There is a choice between life and death, Moses said, "Choose life and live", so live and let die.

If you explained it forever they will never comprehend. THEY HAVE THEIR REWARD ALREADY.

There's no verse about pure of mind.

Read the sermon on the mount. Jesus addresses Roman occupation.

There's no verse about pure of mind.
At the time of Jesus people believed that consciousness was seated in the organ of the heart. It is now well known that consciousness is seated in the brain. It follows then that every verse that speaks about whats going on in the heart, they are speaking about what is going on in the mind.

Create in me a pure heart, (mind), O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

"The heart (mind) is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked"

For where your treasure is, there your heart (mind) will be also.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart (mind) and lean not on your own understanding

"Blessed are the pure of heart (mind) for they shall see God."

Above all else, guard your heart, (mind) for everything you do flows from it.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts (minds) be troubled and do not be afraid.

There is no such thing as a heart that is separate from the mind where everything is perceived.

This should clear up many mysteries.

Everyones experience of life, whether good or evil, is determined by whats going on in the mind

Last edited:
Procrustes Stretched
ding

The Book of Genesis is the first book of the Bible and is part of the Torah, or Pentateuch, which is the first five books of the Bible.

The book is thought to have been composed around the 5th century BC, but some scholars believe that chapters 1–11, which cover primeval history, may have been added as late as the 3rd century BC.

The authors of Genesis borrowed themes from Mesopotamian mythology and ancient near eastern cosmology, but adapted them to their unique belief in one God. The creation myth in Genesis 1 may have been created by a Hebrew scribe living in Babylon during the Babylonian Exile in the 4th century BCE.

Genesis is divided into two parts:

Primeval history
Chapters 1–11 include stories such as the creation, the Garden of Eden, Cain and Abel, Noah and the Flood, and the Tower of Babel.

Patriarchal history
Chapters 12–50 include stories such as Abraham, Isaac and his twin sons Jacob and Esau, and Jacob's family, including Joseph.

Most mainstream Bible scholars consider Genesis to be primarily mythological rather than historical.

Most mainstream Bible scholars consider Genesis to be primarily mythological rather than historical.

This is a lie.

You may not realize this, even though I told you a thousand times, I am doing what I am doing for the benefit of those standing around watching to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of vile and loathsome creatures whose flesh defiles and contaminates your very soul, the mind, through which your entire experience of life is perceived

So that they too, like me, can have an exalted experience of life, without any religious flotsam that oozes out of your addled head like a foul and smelly pus every single time that I squeeze it.

You are the perfect example of what happens to a person who sets that instruction aside. :113:

You are as addled as surada. You both just make things up as you go along. Surada discounts the majority of the Bible as do you. The Bible is fine as written and will one day be born out.

According to the story a supreme being created heaven and earth. A world above and a world below. You must have missed the part where the earth was already in existence before light was spoken into existence, light being a direct reference to the law which divides day from night, clean from unclean, true from false, good from evil, life, (sanity) from death, (insanity).

"And the Spirit of God hovered over the waters and said, "let there be light", on this strange planet that had been existing "without shape or form (lawless) and void (exceedingly pointless) and darkness (ignorance) covered the face of the deep (the unknown)" for billions of years.

I haven't missed anything. It's a core belief of monotheism.

You are as addled as surada. You both just make things up as you go along. Surada discounts the majority of the Bible as do you. The Bible is fine as written and will one day be born out.

You take the Bible literally?

You are as addled as surada.
Of course it may seem that way to you, but I assure you, it only seems that way. Like it said in the beginning, "the man has become like one of us" only this man didn't screw the pooch.

I have been given hidden manna to eat and have won the right to eat the fruit of the tree of life.

So beware. You've no idea what you are mixed up in. This is not a game. Watchers are watching

You have the right to remain silent. Anything that you say can and will be used against you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back