Damn, I love JD Vance.

MSN

Haha. Inject reality into the hype and BS. We need people like this. No more lies from the DNC.

“Figured I’d come by and wanted to just get a good look at the plane because hopefully it’ll be my plane in a few months,” Vance told reporters in front of Air Force Two. “But I also thought you guys might get lonely because the vice president doesn’t answer questions from reporters and hasn’t for seventeen days.”
“Have they gave you guys an explanation for why she won’t take questions from reporters? Well I hope that she changes her mind because it will be good for the American people, and I think it’d be good for you all if she actually ran a real campaign instead of one from a basement with a teleprompter.”

Trump went 300 days without a press conference when he was president.

Vance is gay.

Oh, it's that one again? lolol...
IMG_8225.jpeg

The Media gaslighting machine is trying to smear this fine VP with their usual "grab a sound byte and repeat it 10,000 times" trick. It's not going to work especially given the train wreck Walz that the DEMS just picked for VP.

Gee until you mentioned Walz, I thought for sure you were talking about right media talking about people Ms. Harris and her husband had sex with before they met and started dating.

Or calling the Prosecutor a “radical leftist”.

The other night Trump was saying that the thousands of people were trying to get into HIS rally and the Democrats were keeping them out to make it look like he couldn’t fill the room.

Watching Trump try to squirm out of the debates is highly entertaining.

Oh, how deluded some people are! Reality is sometimes hard to deal with. But it's like a brick wall. Hard to deny.

The only "Deluded People" are the brain dead MAGA MAGGOTS who, while believing "Freedom" want to individuals take Women's Freedom from them. Who think that race matters.

Gee until you mentioned Walz, I thought for sure you were talking about right media talking about people Ms. Harris and her husband had sex with before they met and started dating.

Or calling the Prosecutor a “radical leftist”.

The other night Trump was saying that the thousands of people were trying to get into HIS rally and the Democrats were keeping them out to make it look like he couldn’t fill the room.

Watching Trump try to squirm out of the debates is highly entertaining.
LOL the Democrats are terrified of putting Kamala in front of a mic without a teleprompter. Where's she been for the ENTIRE 3 WEEKS after she was anointed the nominee? Trump took an assassin's bullet, and you think he's AFRAID of that giggling simp? BAHAAHHAHA

MSN

Haha. Inject reality into the hype and BS. We need people like this. No more lies from the DNC.

“Figured I’d come by and wanted to just get a good look at the plane because hopefully it’ll be my plane in a few months,” Vance told reporters in front of Air Force Two. “But I also thought you guys might get lonely because the vice president doesn’t answer questions from reporters and hasn’t for seventeen days.”
“Have they gave you guys an explanation for why she won’t take questions from reporters? Well I hope that she changes her mind because it will be good for the American people, and I think it’d be good for you all if she actually ran a real campaign instead of one from a basement with a teleprompter.”
JD is awesome

LOL the Democrats are terrified of putting Kamala in front of a mic without a teleprompter. Where's she been for the ENTIRE 3 WEEKS after she was anointed the nominee? Trump took an assassin's bullet, and you think he's AFRAID of that giggling simp? BAHAAHHAHA

Polly want a cracker.

Where has she been?

She’s been expanding the size of her campaign staff, reworking her plans for the rest of the campaign, holding zoom meetings with supporters and volunteers, raising more money more quickly than any candidate in history and last. She’s held multiple rallies in multiple states.

She’s also been in touch with all of the states’ convention delegates getting their support for her campaign and picking a VP.

She’s been speaking to the American people every single day and she’s all over the media.

Except for right wing media. They’re carefully controlling what YOU’RE being told about her.

Sorry, that isn't one of the issues either. Would you like to address her and the vegetable's failures like the economy, immigration, 2 wars, foreign policy, borders, DOJ weaponization, lying about the vegetable's suitability for the job etc? LMAO
Looks like Mafioso Don's keepers are keeping him off the campaign trail because everytime he run his piehole it's another nail up his lazy fat fermented ass.

But they do let him call into Fox For Trump where he babbles incoherently proving again that's he's an ignorant jerkoff.

Looks like Mafioso Don's keepers are keeping him off the campaign trail because everytime he run his piehole it's another nail up his lazy fat fermented ass.

But they do let him call into Fox For Trump where he babbles incoherently proving again that's he's an ignorant jerkoff.
Tsk, tsk, tsk, another triggered democrat. You folks really should seek help and a vocabulary tutor. LMAO

Forum List

Back