Zone1 In The Bible's Genesis An Account Of Nature. Right?

You've told me what you think of me and my faith something like 1,089 times. This is totally therapy for you.
You may not realize this, even though I told you a thousand times, I am doing what I am doing for the benefit of those standing around watching to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of vile and loathsome creatures whose flesh defiles and contaminates your very soul, the mind, through which your entire experience of life is perceived

So that they too, like me, can have an exalted experience of life, without any religious flotsam that oozes out of your addled head like a foul and smelly pus every single time that I squeeze it.

You are the perfect example of what happens to a person who sets that instruction aside. :113:

Last edited:
You may not realize this, even though I told you a thousand times, I am doing what I am doing for the benefit of those standing around watching to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of vile and loathsome creatures whose flesh defiles and contaminates your very soul, the mind, through which your entire experience of life is perceived

So that they too, like me, can have an exalted experience of life, without any religious flotsam that oozes out of your addled head like a foul and smelly pus every single time that I squeeze it.

You are the perfect example of what happens to a person who sets that instruction aside. :113:
It's hilarious that you would believe that.

Forum List

Back