SHOCKING! Male Boxer Imane Khelif VICIOUSLY DESTROYS female boxer at Olympics! Sports world STUNNED! Finals next

No periods here. Maybe you should investigate whether men have periods?

And I am a man. Even if I were a woman I would be past the age of periods.

If you don't like what I say, then ignore me. But don't pretend your pussy sensitivity is my fault.
Ya gotta admit you are very bitchy today.

Anyway, I defer to you on "men" having periods for obvious reasons.

and what?

for what?...being a woman?

Who suggested that? All it means is that you, without reason so far, consider some women boxers to be abnormal...making bogus claims like the one above about "disqualified from the Olympics" is just a way to avoid explaining why you consider them abnormal.

Boy, it is a day for idiots.

I did not make ANY claim about anyone being disqualified.

The discussion has been about various female maladies that can cause a woman to have the features that the Olypians in question have. Most of those involved abnormal vaginas and other sex organs.

These conditions are quite rare. Which means my calling them "abnormal" is accurate.

Ya gotta admit you are very bitchy today.

Anyway, I defer to you on "men" having periods for obvious reasons.

I've been on these forums a long time.

And the quality of discussion has continued to slide downhill.

Am I bitchy? Eh, could be. Or it could be my good nature has been worn down by idiots.

the discredited fired organization that never said anything for a year?
The Boxers in question had a chance to appeal being banned from the 2023 world championships after getting tested… they didn’t.

Why would they not appeal if you were wrongly called a man? Why would anyone accept being banned from the world championships after all the hard work and dedication?

Well, we seem to know why.

Forum List

Back