For you "suckers and loser's" critics, Stolen valor is far far worse

I've got 51 dems on this thread that say my thread is fake news
Well that certainly sounds familiar
It mostly is and I'm a rino.

There are a shitload of maga's on this fucking board that never served but I'm thinking claiming they did.

Walz put in his papers to run for congress in Feb of that year and a couple months later decided to retire after serving 24 years and he was Command Sergeant Major at that time. It was after he filed for congress there may be a POSSIBILITY of deployment sometime in the next few months. If the NG wanted they could have put a stop loss on his retirement papers but they did not and he retired as MSGT as he had not completed the required amount of time or paperwork to retire as E-9 retirment.

If any of you goddamn people served you would have known you have to be in a certain rank for a period of time to retire at that rank. I have a feeling a lot of stolen valor right on these boards.

You fault him for retiring? Then why not fault Vance for not reenlisting?

3. POLICY. It is DoD policy that: a. The approval of requests for non-disability (voluntary) retirement from Service members serving in grades E-7, E-8, E-9, W-3, W-4, and W-5 will require a minimum of 2 years of active duty service in their current grade unless such members are entitled by law to a higher retired grade upon retirement. Approval of transfers to the Fleet Reserve or the Fleet Marine Corps DoDI 1332.20, June 24, 2014 Reserve in pay grades E-7 through E-9 also requires a minimum of 2 years of active duty in such grade. b. Service members accepting promotion to one of the pay grades specified in this section will incur a 2-year active duty service obligation. c. Exceptions to the policy in this section may be authorized by the Secretary of a Military Department in individual cases when the best interests of the Military Service concerned are involved or when substantial hardship for the Service member would result.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.esd.whs.mil/Portals/54/Documents/DD/issuances/dodi/133220p.pdf

It has been posted here:

That is not a link to what you claim. There is no video.

There is this video posted in this thread, but it does not support what you claim.

and it would be a great ad a for a common sense gun owner

It mostly is and I'm a rino.

There are a shitload of maga's on this fucking board that never served but I'm thinking claiming they did.

Walz put in his papers to run for congress in Feb of that year and a couple months later decided to retire after serving 24 years and he was Command Sergeant Major at that time. It was after he filed for congress there may be a POSSIBILITY of deployment sometime in the next few months. If the NG wanted they could have put a stop loss on his retirement papers but they did not and he retired as MSGT as he had not completed the required amount of time or paperwork to retire as E-9 retirment.

If any of you goddamn people served you would have known you have to be in a certain rank for a period of time to retire at that rank. I have a feeling a lot of stolen valor right on these boards.

You fault him for retiring? Then why not fault Vance for not reenlisting?

3. POLICY. It is DoD policy that: a. The approval of requests for non-disability (voluntary) retirement from Service members serving in grades E-7, E-8, E-9, W-3, W-4, and W-5 will require a minimum of 2 years of active duty service in their current grade unless such members are entitled by law to a higher retired grade upon retirement. Approval of transfers to the Fleet Reserve or the Fleet Marine Corps DoDI 1332.20, June 24, 2014 Reserve in pay grades E-7 through E-9 also requires a minimum of 2 years of active duty in such grade. b. Service members accepting promotion to one of the pay grades specified in this section will incur a 2-year active duty service obligation. c. Exceptions to the policy in this section may be authorized by the Secretary of a Military Department in individual cases when the best interests of the Military Service concerned are involved or when substantial hardship for the Service member would result.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.esd.whs.mil/Portals/54/Documents/DD/issuances/dodi/133220p.pdf

Swiftboating is all they've got, besides the race card

MAGA weirdo:

1723145798851.png

We posted links that showed he put in retirement papers (1) before the deployment notice and (2) was discharged before the unit deployed.

Stop being weird.

You fucking fool, I posted no such link. I don't give a fuck about the situation surrounding his retirement. and have said nothing about it, except he lied about the rank at which he retired, which is a proven fact by your own damn link. Now GFY.

Forum List

Back