Veterans Groups Hit Back At J D Vance For Claiming Tim Walz Had Stolen Valor

The National Guard just debunked that lie, and you're stupid enough to try repeating it again. You clowns need new material, or at least to fact check shit before posting it.

You need to have a thought before you jotathought.

There's not a single thing you said there that was correct!!

The National Guard just debunked that lie, and you're stupid enough to try repeating it again. You clowns need new material, or at least to fact check shit before posting it.

You need to have a thought before you jotathought.
From ABC News .. as stated, he didn't meet the eligibility requirements. What source from the National Guard are you using?
Walz indeed achieved that rank in service in September 2004. But he would have had to serve in that particular role for three years to retire as one officially, according to the National Guard.

Hey, here's Timmy's gun!

1723144620971.png

The bottom line is we have this dude, Walz, who wants to confiscate your rights and money to turn this country into a Marxist shithole. He'd do worse things to this country than China or Russia would if they conquered us, God forbid. His stolen valor may or may not offend you but his inability to see right from wrong and good from bad should scare everyone. Don't elect Marxists. MAGA.
MAGA would describe, whoever Harris picked to be VP, the same way.
They don't think. They have stock answers. They have stock descriptions of all antiTrumpers.
They are the Stepford wives. They are sorry group. They are Trump's well trained bitches.

MAGA would describe, whoever Harris picked to be VP, the same way.
They don't think. They have stock answers. They have stock descriptions of all antiTrumpers.
They are the Stepford wives. They are sorry group. They are Trump's well trained bitches.
Wamose is correct. It is you that has the errant thought process. Make America great again is a higher way of thinking then you have. Much more positive, moral.
Screenshot_20240520-115655_Facebook.jpg

If you did not serve you should not critcize those who served in a negative way. STFU.
I did not serve. I will not criticize anyone for their service no matter the political leaning.

I can criticize anyone I want. I am pointing out his obvious exaggerations.
When he makes it part of his campaign package, it opens it up to scrutiny.

Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) began his Wednesday this week by attacking his vice-presidential opponent, Gov. Tim Walz (D-MN), for supposedly misleading people about his 24-year service. According to Vance, Walz is deploying "stolen valor" to promote himself.

Veterans and pro-vet groups, however, are hitting back at Vance for questioning Walz's service and rank.

"We're setting the record straight," Vote Vets said with a post on the social media site X. They created a graph showing the "fact and fiction" of Walz's military record. Among the fictional claims, "Walz retired because he knew he was going to deploy to Iraq. Walz is using a rank he didn't attain and that's Stolen Valor."

Vote Vets labeled this claim "Bulls--t," and then explained why.

"Tim submitted his retirement request to the U.S. Army National Guard months prior to the notification of his unit's deployment," they explained. "His unit was fully sourced (staffed), and his request was approved. He retired in May 2005."

On the claim about his rank, the group called that "Bulls--t," as well.

"The Minnesota National Guard says it's bulls--t," they write. "It is entirely accurate to describe Tim as having been a Command Sergeant Major -- the rank under which he served -- and the Minnesota National Guard has emphasized in public statements that he can be referred to as such."

Veterans For Responsible Leadership, a non-partisan advocacy group, similarly posted a photo of Walz where he was coaching football. "Do you notice what shirt he's wearing," the org asked. "It's Mission 22 - a great organization with the great mission of preventing veteran suicide. He walks the walk."

Walz served on the House Veterans Affairs Committee when he was in Congress.

Afghanistan veteran and director of Common Defense Perry O'Brien similarly called out Vance saying, "Veterans who attack each other's service are weird." He championed Walz and his service.

Lets see,

Vote Vets
US Army National Guard
Minnesota National Guard
Veterans For Responsible Leadership
Common Defense

You USMB losers sticking with your stories?
VoteVets.org is a progressive political action committee (PAC) and 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization in the United States.[1][3][4][5][6][7]

The organization prioritizes American defense, national security, and veterans advocacy. It was co-founded in 2006 by Jon Soltz and Jeremy Broussard and initially composed of United States Iraq and Afghanistan war veterans. In 2020, the mission of the PAC is to elect veterans to public office that "fully support our men and women in uniform.

Wamose is correct. It is you that has the errant thought process. Make America great again is a higher way of thinking then you have. Much more positive, moral.
View attachment 992247
You live in an alrenative universe.
Unemployment was less under Biden than Trump.
Biden implemented programs to increase literacy in the US. Trump wants to eliminate the department of education.
The demographic, with the highest % that supports Trump, are those without a college degree. They have a high school diploma or less. They are Trump's sweet spot.
What, most, makes Trump unqualified to be President is lack of morals and ethics. My Christian beliefs are the biggest reason I would not vote for Trump.

I can criticize anyone I want. I am pointing out his obvious exaggerations.
When he makes it part of his campaign package, it opens it up to scrutiny.
I would hope, if Trump has any hope of winning, you have more important issues to call out about Harris, Walz.
His service was great, his exaggerations were minimal.

You should hear me talk about my high school athletic accomplishments. They ar a bit, maybe more than a bit, exaggerted.

I would hope, if Trump has any hope of winning, you have more important issues to call out about Harris, Walz.
His service was great, his exaggerations were minimal.

You should hear me talk about my high school athletic accomplishments. They ar a bit, maybe more than a bit, exaggerted.

LOL, went from "ANYONE QUESTIONING IS EEEVVVUULLL" to having to minimize the exaggerations.

What a pathetic hack you are.

It shows how disgusting Trump and MAGA are. They claim they are patriots who support our troops but if any active duty soldier or veteran speaks negatively of Trump they try and destroy them. MAGA claims to support law and order. The MAGA militia, while storming the capitol, attacked and injured many police officers. MAGA supports the police attackers not the police. Trump will pardon the police attackers if elected.
MAGA is anti everything except Donald Trump. Sick, sick people.

It will be interesting how the history books treat them. Future generation wil wonder how such a horrible movement gained power in the USA.

Forum List

Back