Tim Walz Swiftboated, Stolen Valor. Falsely Was in "War" When He Actually Abandoned His Men When They Shipped to Iraq

No, he just claimed he knew more about war than the generals.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Wars aren't usually started by generals, they're usually started by Democrat and RINO politicians....for profit. They know plenty about it. Trump didn't start any wars, he actually managed to make peace during some bad situations.

That in itself is a disgraceful act, because he deprived another soldier of the opportunity to that promotion.

Walz accepted a conditional promotion to Command Sergeant Major. Meaning, he agreed to being promoted and walking around wearing the rank, with the signed obligation, and promise, that he would complete the required training.

I can agree with this.

However, as soon as Walz found out he was actually going into a war zone, he bailed on his unit.

That is the story, but there is no evidence it is a true story.

I served for 22 years. Stolen valor is real, and it is considered one of the most disgraceful things a service member can commit.

I served for 20 years, and yes Stolen Valor is a real thing, but this is not an example of stolen valor. Even if he retired to avoid being deployed it is not a case of stolen valor.

He was never qualified to hold that rank. He was in the process of completing the coursework when he suddenly retired.

Conveniently after learning his unit was going to Iraq.
And as i said, he would have been looked upon as a scumbag to have accepted the rank of Sgt Maj, and walking around wearing it, and then suddenly retiring. There was some other much more deserving and dedicated E8 who would have received that promotion, if not for Walz jumping up to grab it, just so he could toss it in the garbage.

I can agree with this.

That is the story, but there is no evidence it is a true story.

I served for 20 years, and yes Stolen Valor is a real thing, but this is not an example of stolen valor. Even if he retired to avoid being deployed it is not a case of stolen valor.
In what way was I equating retirement with stolen valor??????????????

And as i said, he would have been looked upon as a scumbag to have accepted the rank of Sgt Maj, and walking around wearing it, and then suddenly retiring. There was some other much more deserving and dedicated E8 who would have received that promotion, if not for Walz jumping up to grab it, just so he could toss it in the garbage.
It's unlikely he wore the insignia. He probably continued to wear the E-8 insignia.

His web page says he retired as a command sergeant major, he did not. He was frocked, never officially promoted.

Again, you don't understand the difference between the position and the rank. And it is a bit confusing, to be sure.

CSM is both a position (The most senior NCO in a battalion, Regiment, Brigade, or Division) and a rank. (E-9, but only an E-9 serving in the aforementioned position.)

So he could be correctly addressed as Command Sergeant Major (or Just Sergeant Major) for holding that position, even if he didn't hold that specific rank. However, he would only be addressed as such by members of his battalion.

Again, you don't understand the difference between the position and the rank. And it is a bit confusing, to be sure.

CSM is both a position (The most senior NCO in a battalion, Regiment, Brigade, or Division) and a rank. (E-9, but only an E-9 serving in the aforementioned position.)

So he could be correctly addressed as Command Sergeant Major (or Just Sergeant Major) for holding that position, even if he didn't hold that specific rank. However, he would only be addressed as such by members of his battalion.
I do indeed understand. He signed an agreement that they would frock him to Sgt Maj, and he'd complete his training. Well, he broke that promise. That in itself was disgraceful. Then he says on his web site he retired at that rank, is a lie. He was never officially a Sgt Maj, which is why they took it from him.

People on this board don’t have a problem with Vance avoiding Iraq yet they have a problem with that.

All of this doesn’t matter. Trump has already proven himself as Commander in Chief and his support among the Military is high. Good luck to Harris-Vance trying to get support among the Military….. they might put tampons in the men’s latrines.

What is the actual for the WO?
Note that the WO is not an unofficial word.

The 1-125th Field Artillery “received an alert order for mobilization to Iraq on July 14, 2005. The official Department of the Army mobilization order was received on Aug. 14, 2005, and the unit mobilized on Oct. 12, 2005,” said Lt. Col. Ryan Rossman, Minnesota National Guard’s director of operations.

On May 15, 2005, Walz retired from the Guard

They are the opinions of someone, they are not backed up with any sort of evidence.

It is not about defending a Dem or Repub, it is about defending a fellow Veteran against attacks based on hearsay and rumors.

Are you a Veteran?
It's the eyewitness testimony of two actual CSMs.

It's ALWAYS about defending the left for you. Yesterday you were defending Cori Bush! Today it's Walz.

You're a leftist to the core.

Yes...I'm a US Army Veteran...and if my E-8 abandoned my unit before our deployment, I'd call him a yellow bellied coward too.

Forum List

Back