Look at this hate-filled glare from Kamala, and tell me….

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a racist post
Wrong. But keep trying to reinvent the definition of racism because you can't dispute what is posted. Because its funny how my post that incuded everybody is racist, but neo nazi Lisas post which assumed that only blacks women and Muslims woud vte for Harris isn't. Racist b----.

Liar. STFU racist. She doesn'thave to resond to hecklers. You better check ths womans resume and understand you YOU couldn't wash her feet.
633e26b0f3c09-wvPyHT.png
Kamala_Birth_Certificate.jpg

…..if you want something like this as president. She glared at the guy - without addressing his issue because a response would cost her votes - and held the stare for an unusually long time. She reminds me of a not nice version of Hillary - arrogant and entitled - but at least Hillary had some brains.

Anyway, if looks could kill, the guy on the receiving end of her glare would be dead.

Trump woulda sucked him off, and glared at him at the same time.

I'm not happy either one of them being the choices.

Hard to believe out of 300+ million people this is it
Harris is a good choice and should she win, she'll be a good president. America needs a change in leadership style. We have had 45 white men, it's time for something different.

I told you that you don't debate, you blabber something racist devoid of facts and expect to be taken at face value.
I have supported my words with reciepts many times. You have yet to, because you can't.

I have supported my words with reciepts many times. You have yet to, because you can't.

Of course I haven't, I said you don't debate, it's futile, all you do is push your racism.

How many have told you that, hello McFly? Anybody home?

How? Trump just got elected, now walk us all through the path to facism.

Many people have stated that they refused to do things trump wanted done. This time he won't be hiring such people. And he also didn't have immunity from crime. So now Trump can order the miitary to stop protests and nothing can be done about it. Trump can arrest anyone he thinks opposes him, and nothing can be done about it. These are things he suggested during his only term and people refused to folow those orders. Project 2025 is about firing people who won't follow such orders

…..if you want something like this as president. She glared at the guy - without addressing his issue because a response would cost her votes - and held the stare for an unusually long time. She reminds me of a not nice version of Hillary - arrogant and entitled - but at least Hillary had some brains.

Anyway, if looks could kill, the guy on the receiving end of her glare would be dead.

She's got that Piglosi drunken unhinged look in her eyes. LOL

Nice try, but that birth certificate is not valid

View attachment 992350

and the term caucasian was used to describe her mother

View attachment 992352

Harris has made statements long before Trump made up the lie. So go tell that lie to other white racists. I've known about Harris since se was an AG.
It's a valid birth certificate numbnuts.
It says informational
White woman Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back