Look at this hate-filled glare from Kamala, and tell me….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course I haven't, I said you don't debate, it's futile, all you do is push your racism.

How many have told you that, hello McFly? Anybody home?
I don't push racism. You don't want to debate, you want me to blame blacks for everything wrong in our community and because I point out what whites have done to cause the problems, I am a racist to you. You are a classic case of white fragility as defined by a white wman named Robin DeAngelo.

It's a valid birth certificate numbnuts
White woman Harris
Wrong. It even says it's not valid. And the cauasian was typed in the section that said

MOTHER OF THE CHILD

Harris was black the entire time she was VP and not running for president to you and to Trump. He told that lie at NABJ hoping to fool enough blacks into voting for him. Now morons like you want to run your mouth wth this lie to blacks really ony to troll.

She went to Howard U for crying out loud. She belonged to a black segregationist sorority.
She is an attitudinal sista beeotch. That is her culture and personality.
There are no black segregationist sororities. Whites can join. But these black greek organizations were formed because the white ones have segregated. That's white culture.

Wrong. It even says it's not valid. And the cauasian was typed in the section that said

MOTHER OF THE CHILD

Harris was black the entire time she was VP and not running for president to you and to Trump. He told that lie at NABJ hoping to fool enough blacks into voting for him. Now morons like you want to run your mouth wth this lie to blacks really ony to troll.
The mother is a cacasion
Her father is Jamaican which doesn't mean black.
Remember her?
infullcolor_frontcover.jpg

MOTHER OF THE CHILD

Numbnuts it says informational which means it's valid

What did she steal exactly?
She was the president of a chapter of the naacp
Black appropriation, or cultural appropriation, is when members of a dominant culture adopt elements of a minority culture without acknowledging it or facing consequences. This can be especially controversial when the minority culture is Black. For example, Black people have historically faced discrimination for wearing hairstyles like cornrows and dreadlocks, but white people can sometimes make these styles trendy without acknowledging their significance in Black culture. Other examples of cultural appropriation include:
  • Wearing a sombrero as part of a "Mexican" costume
  • Blackface, which involves altering one's physical features to mimic racialized stereotypes of Black people
  • Wearing a bindi to a party
  • Talking with a "blaccent"
  • Showing choreographed dances and rollerblading routines created by people of other cultures without credit on social media

Last edited:
…..if you want something like this as president. She glared at the guy - without addressing his issue because a response would cost her votes - and held the stare for an unusually long time. She reminds me of a not nice version of Hillary - arrogant and entitled - but at least Hillary had some brains.

Anyway, if looks could kill, the guy on the receiving end of her glare would be dead.

:itsok: We feel your pain.

…..if you want something like this as president. She glared at the guy - without addressing his issue because a response would cost her votes - and held the stare for an unusually long time. She reminds me of a not nice version of Hillary - arrogant and entitled - but at least Hillary had some brains.

Anyway, if looks could kill, the guy on the receiving end of her glare would be dead.

Wow, bet her husband gets that glare when he asks her for sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back