Look at this hate-filled glare from Kamala, and tell me….

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was the president of a chapter of the naacp
The chapter president of the Philly NAACP - who had the last name “Muhammed” and was a member of Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam - distributed an antisemitic cartoon.

Isn’t it a bit hypocritical for someone to head a local chapter of an organization dedicated to fighting bigotry against blacks be a member of the most infamous antisemitic organization in the country? (asking for a friend)

Hillary got more votes than Trump and get your lies rght b----. Harris can't be a cackling buffoon and a evil nasty bitch at the same time. Then compare that to how trump handed heckers and STFU.
I predicted that Harris can be coached to be less off-putting than she naturally is

Which has happened

…..if you want something like this as president. She glared at the guy - without addressing his issue because a response would cost her votes - and held the stare for an unusually long time. She reminds me of a not nice version of Hillary - arrogant and entitled - but at least Hillary had some brains.

Anyway, if looks could kill, the guy on the receiving end of her glare would be dead.

LOL She better get used to that. The Hamas wing of her party are going to be at every one of her events from now until November. Can't wait for their Convention.

If we get Trump, we get fascism. And you won't have to worry about your guns. If the government thinks you are a threat, you will get shot.

In all these years it seems you would have seen at least a tiny glimmer of "the light"

Boy, you are still blind and still in the dark. If CNN ever says "JUMP!", your azz will fly off the nearest tall building like a lemming.
Democrats totally depend on low IQ, really REALLY stupid, easily led people.....like you.

Trump is not a great choice, but what the Democrats are putting forward is real fascism and they've got you so wrapped around their Bullshit your eyes are brown.

The Democrats entire platform is dependent on VERY LOW IQ fools. Complete shit for brains morons and the mentally ill.
Without them they would be nothing.

Yeah, America has problems, but the Democrats have NOTHING that can fix any of them, just make them much worse.
I really fear for America and ALL of us at this point.
If they manage to get those ass clowns in office America is done.

…..if you want something like this as president. She glared at the guy - without addressing his issue because a response would cost her votes - and held the stare for an unusually long time. She reminds me of a not nice version of Hillary - arrogant and entitled - but at least Hillary had some brains.

Anyway, if looks could kill, the guy on the receiving end of her glare would be dead.

1723160646698.png

Ad Hominem: When People Use Personal Attacks in Arguments – Effectiviology

You should be ashamed of yourself with all the hate you post incessantly.

The Democrats entire platform is dependent on VERY LOW IQ fools. Complete shit for brains morons and the mentally ill.
Without them they would be nothing.

Yeah, America has problems, but the Democrats have NOTHING that can fix any of them, just make them much worse.
I really fear for America and ALL of us at this point.
If they manage to get those ass clowns in office America is done.
Democrats fuel hatred and fear. Then they want YOUR money to 'fix' what isn't broken. Typical Marxist tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back