Tim Walz Accused Of Stolen Valor By Other Members Of His Unit

Sadly, the dainty (aka Dante, aka the Dante Reawakened, aka Procrustes Stretched) has no inclination to ever post honestly. And when he is getting appropriately shown-up as being the dishonest twat he always is, he pretends (yet again) that his opponent is then one who has fallen apart.

The fact is, the dainty cannot post without relying on his lies.

Now: his trolling aside, let us return to the actual thread topic.

Walz. He served. Kudos for that. But, contrary to his claim, he did not serve in war. Walz lied. Period. And there is nothing any of the Dims can do or say that changes that fact.

What did and does Walz actually claim vs what Liability says?

Given that Operation Enduring Freedom was a part of the post-9/11 War on Terror, and that Walz was deployed to Italy under it...

Yes, Walz served during war.

Attacks are accusing Walz of feigning a record in active combat: "[Walz] said - and he was making a point about gun control - he said, ‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets.' "Well, I wonder (said JD Vance), Tim Walz, when you ever in war?"

Vance has been exposed actually misquoting Walz in one of his screeds.

In the clip Vance was referencing, Walz says that he "carried" weapons in war, not "used." Given that Operation Enduring Freedom was a part of the post-9/11 War on Terror, and that Walz was deployed to Italy under it - and likely had a service weapon - the claim that he is engaging in "stolen valor" holds little water.

Command Sergeant Major Walz served during wartime​

Operation Enduring Freedom was the official name used by the U.S. government for both the first stage of the War in Afghanistan and the larger-scale Global War on Terrorism.

Many families of veterans who served during Operation Enduring Freedom will be voting. MAGA watch out.

He was talking about common sense gun laws. He trained and fired weapons of war in the MG.

You guy grabbed pussies with 4F anal cysts.

Command Sergeant Major Walz served during wartime​

Operation Enduring Freedom was the official name used by the U.S. government for both the first stage of the War in Afghanistan and the larger-scale Global War on Terrorism.

Many families of veterans who served during Operation Enduring Freedom will be voting. MAGA watch out.

What did and does Walz actually claim vs what Liability says?

"[Walz] said - and he was making a point about gun control - he said, ‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets.'
Good day for me. I forced the dainty to get out from behind his lies and admit what Walz actually said.

And I never claimed that he said anything else. Notice that the dainty can’t support that lie of his.

WalZ didn’t use any weapons in war since he wasn’t IN WAR.

Good day for me. I forced the dainty to get out from behind his lies and admit what Walz actually said.

And I never claimed that he said anything else. Notice that the dainty can’t support that lie of his.

WalZ didn’t use any weapons in war since he wasn’t IN WAR.
Yes. Walz used weapons in war.

He does not claim to have used them in combat. He was training people during wartime -- in war.

reading comprehension fail is a Yuge Liability

No. He had a weapon in wartime. Big difference.

Lol. Sure peewee. You yearning to be his Baghdad Bob?

The honesty fail is fully expected from the dainty.
Had a weapon? He was using weapons,.

D'Oh!

“We can make sure that those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at,” Walz said in the video.

“In his 24 years of service, the Governor carried, fired and trained others to use weapons of war innumerable times. Governor Walz would never insult or undermine any American’s service to this country – in fact, he thanks Senator Vance for putting his life on the line for our country. It’s the American way.”

Yes. Walz used weapons in war.

He does not claim to have used them in combat. He was training people during wartime -- in war.

reading comprehension fail is a Yuge Liability

No. He had a weapon in wartime. Big difference.

Lol. Sure peewee. You yearning to be his Baghdad Bob?

The honesty fail is fully expected from the dainty.

Had a weapon? He was using weapons,.

D'Oh!

“We can make sure that those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at,” Walz said in the video.

“In his 24 years of service, the Governor carried, fired and trained others to use weapons of war innumerable times. Governor Walz would never insult or undermine any American’s service to this country – in fact, he thanks Senator Vance for putting his life on the line for our country. It’s the American way.”
Using? Not in war.

Your fail is already complete, troll boi. But you are adept at digging even further down.

Proceed.

Forum List

Back