MSNBC’s Joy Reid says Mark Kelly was safer VP pick because he’s ‘super White’ like a ‘mayonnaise sandwich’

The more excitable of the leftist race haters has barfed out the expected slurs. Even with the " cultural appropriation" of blonde hair. They just can't help themselves.

"It did come down to the final three, as we understand it, and I thought she would go astronaut. Keeping it real, he to me would have been the safest, most conventionally safe pick," Reid said of Kelly. "White, super White. Like mayonnaise sandwich on Wonder bread White"
I agree with her.

Walz was without doubt the worst possible choice.

I was worried Harris would choose Shapiro too...but IMO, Kelly was the best choice for the Democrats and the most damaging to President Trump's chances for re-election.

From our perspective, Walz is the best possible choice. We've been beating him like a drum for days.

And the damage is already done.

Even if they kick Walz to the curb... it's already a terrible decision on the books in the first days of her leadership. If Harris fucked this up...how much can you trust her not to fuck up the next thing...and the decision after that?

I agree with her.

Waltz was without doubt the worst possible choice.

I was worried Harris would choose Shapiro too...but IMO, Kelly was the best choice for the Democrats and the most damaging to President Trump's chances for re-election.

From our perspective, Walz is the best possible choice. We've been beating him like a drum for days.

And the damage is already done.

Even if they kick Walz to the curb... it's already a terrible decision on the books in the first days of her leadership. If fucked this up...how much can you trust her not to fuck up the next thing...and the decision after that?

100% agree. In typical fashion, Kamala made the absolute dumbest possible decision, and then didn't even vet the guy at all! :laughing0301:

The more excitable of the leftist race haters has barfed out the expected slurs. Even with the " cultural appropriation" of blonde hair. They just can't help themselves.

"It did come down to the final three, as we understand it, and I thought she would go astronaut. Keeping it real, he to me would have been the safest, most conventionally safe pick," Reid said of Kelly. "White, super White. Like mayonnaise sandwich on Wonder bread White"
Kelly also looks like a Hobbit which would have garnered the Lord of The Rings fans.

Forum List

Back