Lefties Losing it over Walz....filling the voters heads with garbage....

M
They picked a drunk-driver, coward, terrorist-sympathizer, and possible pervert, and now they're scrambling because, incredibly, they didn't vet him at all!
See? This one can barely type through the tears. He's been such a loyal cult parrot, bleating out every lie he's told to bleat ... and all it did was send more votes to Harris/Walz.

Why? Voters don't like weird and creepy, and the Trump cult is so weird and creepy.

M

See? This one can barely type through the tears. He's been such a loyal cult parrot, bleating out every lie he's told to bleat ... and all it did was send more votes to Harris/Walz.

Why? Voters don't like weird and creepy, and the Trump cult is so weird and creepy.
the promoting of the mutilation of childrens genitals by the left is what's really disgusting and creepy .

the promoting of the mutilation of childrens genitals by the left is what's really disgusting and creepy .
See? This one literally can't stop thinking about childrens' genitals, even when we point out that it's weird and creepy. He just like being weird and creepy too much.

Needless to say, you don't see any liberals here fantasizing about childrens' genitals all day long. That's a purely conservative thing.

See? This one literally can't stop thinking about childrens' genitals, even when we point out that it's weird and creepy. He just like being weird and creepy too much.

Needless to say, you don't see any liberals here fantasizing about childrens' genitals all day long. That's a purely conservative thing.
so if I speak out against or complain about something i'm fantasizing about it eh ? for instance when I say the border is a mess and we need to secure the border that means that i want and fantasize about an open border ? is that what you call dem logic .. get help clown ..

so if I speak out against or complain about something i'm fantasizing about it eh ? fo instance when I say the border is a mess and we need to secure the border that means that i want and fantasize about an open border ? is that what you call dem logic .. get help clown ..

They've literally got nothing else.

so if I speak out against or complain about something i'm fantasizing about it eh ?
If it's something you just imagined, yes. Duh. That's kind of the definition of fantasizing.

You know, like you fixation about mutilating children's genitals. That's really weird and creepy.

If it's something you just imagined, yes. Duh. That's kind of the definition of fantasizing.

You know, like you fixation about mutilating children's genitals. That's really weird and creepy.
are you actually saying children aren't having gender transition surgeries or taking drugs to transition ?? its all over the news moron .. the left defends it constantly .. why are leftists defending something you say is imagination ? get help ..seriously ..

No, it's not. It's all over your cult's perverse fantasies. There's a difference.
you are full of it .. there is absolutely no way you believe that crap .. the fact that you have to lie to defend your political beliefs doesn't faze you one bit .. but heck .. what's a little lie to people [Dems] that support the slaughter of over 50 million innocent children in the womb eh ?

Forum List

Back