The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming...

But he says on his bio he retired at the higher rank! Stole valor!

He was demoted because he didn’t fulfill his duties and lies about it
No, he retired as his position.

He was a Master Sergeant filling a Command Sergeant Major position.

Just like for much of my career, I was a Sergeant filling a Staff Sergeant position (until I got promoted to Staff Sergeant._

Beware. Be Ready. The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming. I seem to remember some rightwing nuts going after Walz back in 2018. I was there when they went after Kerry on 2004. These people cannot help themselves.

They were desperate then, they will be viciously so now. Get ready. Rightwing rags are ready to go.

HE beat them back then. He will do so again. But it will get nasty.

So you are suggesting that we ignore a politician's military records?

Perhaps that we should ignore blatant lies told about their military service?

Not really. His point was that weapons like the ones he carried have no business being on the civilian market.

But guys like you need to compensate for your "shortcomings".

New Rule. Only people who have an actual DD214 can comment on what Walz did or didn't do.
No, the piece of shit outright lied about it. And still does when he thinks he can get away with it.

No, he retired at the lower rank because that required less paperwork. No one had an issue with him retiring, 22 months before the unit went to Iraq or even knew it was going there.
"Army Lieutenant Colonel Kristen Augé, the state public affairs officer for Minnesota National Guard, told Just the News on Wednesday that the governor did not retire as "Command Sergeant Major Walz" in 2005, as stated on Minnesota's official website, but as master sergeant "because he did not complete additional coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy." A soldier who does not complete the requisite coursework is automatically demoted, according to Army regulations."

So Walz was demoted upon retirement? Demoted from what to what?

Upon retirement Walz was demoted from Command Sergeant Major to Master Sergeant? Bumped down a pay level. So was Walz being paid as a Command Sergeant Major? Was Walz wearing the patch of a Command Sergeant Major?

Provisional. Hmm.. absent inn much is the term "provisional" Why? Because it would detroy the MAGA wingnut weird narratives.

Just like for much of my career, I was a Sergeant filling a Staff Sergeant position (until I got promoted to Staff Sergeant._
You lie a lot.

Poorly.

He was demoted for not fullfilling hood duty, and his bio doesn’t reflect that

He’s a liar

No, he retired at the lower rank because that required less paperwork. No one had an issue with him retiring, 22 months before the unit went to Iraq or even knew it was going there.
Anyone with any actual knowledge of life in the military knows guys(andgals) routinely are tasked with doing the job of a higher rank, and the lesser pay.

"Army Lieutenant Colonel Kristen Augé, the state public affairs officer for Minnesota National Guard, told Just the News on Wednesday that the governor did not retire as "Command Sergeant Major Walz" in 2005, as stated on Minnesota's official website, but as master sergeant "because he did not complete additional coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy." A soldier who does not complete the requisite coursework is automatically demoted, according to Army regulations."

So Walz was demoted upon retirement? Demoted from what to what?

Upon retirement Walz was demoted from Command Sergeant Major to Master Sergeant? Bumped down a pay level. So was Walz being paid as a Command Sergeant Major? Was Walz wearing the patch of a Command Sergeant Major?

Provisional. Hmm.. absent inn much is the term "provisional" Why? Because it would detroy the MAGA wingnut weird narratives.
His own congressional campaign release refutes your claim.

Beware. Be Ready. The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming. I seem to remember some rightwing nuts going after Walz back in 2018. I was there when they went after Kerry on 2004. These people cannot help themselves.

They were desperate then, they will be viciously so now. Get ready. Rightwing rags are ready to go.

HE beat them back then. He will do so again. But it will get nasty.
I saw this about Walz:

I can't vouch for its accuracy but hey; click on and see the context.

Greg

So you are suggesting that we ignore a politician's military records?

Perhaps that we should ignore blatant lies told about their military service?

Procrusties, you called my post "Fake News".

What news did I post? I asked two questions. If you don't want to answer them, that is fine.

But it is not Fake News.

I saw this about Walz:

I can't vouch for its accuracy but hey; click on and see the context.

Greg

353005368_569793018661993_5498612682238336664_n.jpg
k

Forum List

Back