The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming...

Disrespecting the service of men who've serve honorably for decades. So very creepy MAGA-ish, weird.
Yes, walz claiming to have served in a combat zone, while actually kicking it on the beech in Italy is an extraordinary amount of disrespect for those who DID serve in a combat zone.

Thanks for showing what a complete disrespectful scumbag walz is!

Yes, walz claiming to have served in a combat zone, while actually kicking it on the beech in Italy is an extraordinary amount of disrespect for those who DID serve in a combat zone.

Walz claimed to have served in a combat zone? Link???

We all know: "Walz deployed with the Minnesota National Guard in August 2003 to Vicenza, Italy, as part of support for the US war in Afghanistan, according to a Minnesota Guard spokesperson. He did not deploy to Afghanistan or Iraq or a combat zone as part of his service."

Facts:
Walz filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission as a candidate for Congress on February 10, 2005. The next month, after the guard announced a possible deployment to Iraq within two years, Walz’s campaign issued a statement saying he intended to stay in the race.

“I do not yet know if my artillery unit will be part of this mobilization and I am unable to comment further on specifics of the deployment,” Walz said in the March 2005 campaign release.

“As Command Sergeant Major I have a responsibility not only to ready my battalion for Iraq, but also to serve if called on. I am dedicated to serving my country to the best of my ability, whether that is in Washington DC or in Iraq,” he continued, adding: “I don’t want to speculate on what shape my campaign will take if I am deployed, but I have no plans to drop out of the race. I am fortunate to have a strong group of enthusiastic supporters and a very dedicated and intelligent wife. Both will be a major part of my campaign, whether I am in Minnesota or Iraq.”

Beware. Be Ready. The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming. I seem to remember some rightwing nuts going after Walz back in 2018. I was there when they went after Kerry on 2004. These people cannot help themselves.

They were desperate then, they will be viciously so now. Get ready. Rightwing rags are ready to go.

HE beat them back then. He will do so again. But it will get nasty.
Walz beat them back then. He will do so again. But it will get nasty.

told y'all so

Walz claimed to have served in a combat zone? Link???

We all know: "Walz deployed with the Minnesota National Guard in August 2003 to Vicenza, Italy, as part of support for the US war in Afghanistan, according to a Minnesota Guard spokesperson. He did not deploy to Afghanistan or Iraq or a combat zone as part of his service."

Facts:
Walz filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission as a candidate for Congress on February 10, 2005. The next month, after the guard announced a possible deployment to Iraq within two years, Walz’s campaign issued a statement saying he intended to stay in the race.

“I do not yet know if my artillery unit will be part of this mobilization and I am unable to comment further on specifics of the deployment,” Walz said in the March 2005 campaign release.

“As Command Sergeant Major I have a responsibility not only to ready my battalion for Iraq, but also to serve if called on. I am dedicated to serving my country to the best of my ability, whether that is in Washington DC or in Iraq,” he continued, adding: “I don’t want to speculate on what shape my campaign will take if I am deployed, but I have no plans to drop out of the race. I am fortunate to have a strong group of enthusiastic supporters and a very dedicated and intelligent wife. Both will be a major part of my campaign, whether I am in Minnesota or Iraq.”
Tampon Timmy was DEMOTED because he failed to carry about his duties and was caught lying about it

Minnesota National Guard confirms VP nominee Tim Walz demoted, calling into question official bio​

Gov. Walz's biography boasts a higher National Guard rank than he retired with after he was automatically demoted for failing to fulfill obligations of his promotion. He also bailed out on his unit before deployment in Iraq.

"He's used the rank that he never achieved in order to advance his political career," he said. "I mean, he still says he's a retired command sergeant major to this day, and he's not. He uses the rank of others to make it look like he's a better person than he is."

Who is this mysterious Xiden you people-of-the-cult seem to be obsessed with.

Is this another QAnon thing? You know, that weird QAnon stuff?
No I have no idea what that stuff is, very weird of you to bring it up on this thread where nobody is talking about it

take your weirdo stuff to another thread.

This thread is about Tampon Timmy's stolen valor

Beware. Be Ready. The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming. I seem to remember some rightwing nuts going after Walz back in 2018. I was there when they went after Kerry on 2004. These people cannot help themselves.

They were desperate then, they will be viciously so now. Get ready. Rightwing rags are ready to go.

Kerry threw his medals back at the White House, only decades later to put on his uniform and say he's ready to serve and, oh btw, the medals he tossed back weren't the real ones he still has.

Walz was planning to retire from the Guard to run for congress, and when W insanely decided to invade Iraq by lying to us, Walz did what same people do.

1) sorry your view is jaded, but I can see that is why you support someone like Tampon Timmy
2) no, he quit, he wasn't "set to retire" - he made that choice once he was given warning that he would actually have to fullfill his duty
Overcoming your ignorance of how the National Guard actually works isn't worth my time in overcoming.

He retired 22 months before his unit made it to Iraq.

Do you realize how transparent it is, that you are a paid hack for the DNC, here to spread disinformation, and deflect, and project! Give it up or try to hide it better

Not really. His point was that weapons like the ones he carried have no business being on the civilian market.

But guys like you need to compensate for your "shortcomings".

New Rule. Only people who have an actual DD214 can comment on what Walz did or didn't do.

Overcoming your ignorance of how the National Guard actually works isn't worth my time in overcoming.

He retired 22 months before his unit made it to Iraq.
He “retired” after he was told they were going to be deployed.

He also was demoted for not fulldilkibg his duties and lied about it on his bio

remember that you are voting for this

A rapist
A convicted felon x34
A con man
A fraud
A pathological liar
A Hillbilly
Great choices
You are voting for class warfare, race baiting, baby killing, a sexualy deviant LGBTQASDEXZC mental illness, an adulteress and a coward vp who thinks men menstruate

No, he retired at the lower rank because that required less paperwork. No one had an issue with him retiring, 22 months before the unit went to Iraq or even knew it was going there.
But he says on his bio he retired at the higher rank! Stole valor!

He was demoted because he didn’t fulfill his duties and lies about it

Walz deployed with the Minnesota National Guard in August 2003 to Vicenza, Italy, as part of support for the US war in Afghanistan, according to a Minnesota Guard spokesperson. He did not deploy to Afghanistan or Iraq or a combat zone as part of his service.

Do you realize how transparent it is, that you are a paid hack for the DNC, here to spread disinformation, and deflect, and project! Give it up or try to hide it better

Operation Enduring Freedom was the official name used by the U.S. government for both the first stage of the War in Afghanistan and the larger-scale Global War on Terrorism.

Forum List

Back