The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming...

Your understanding is wrong. He did complete it.

Seems you are wrong...again

Lt. Col. Augé, the Minnesota National Guard spokesperson, told CBS News that Walz retired as a master sergeant in 2005 for "benefit purposes" because he did not complete additional coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy.

Beware. Be Ready. The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming. I seem to remember some rightwing nuts going after Walz back in 2018. I was there when they went after Kerry on 2004. These people cannot help themselves.

They were desperate then, they will be viciously so now. Get ready. Rightwing rags are ready to go.

HE beat them back then. He will do so again. But it will get nasty.
Swift boating would require him to be in combat. tampon timmy only played capture the flag on the weekends and quit when called to combat

Beware. Be Ready. The "Swift-boating" Of Tim Walz is coming. I seem to remember some rightwing nuts going after Walz back in 2018. I was there when they went after Kerry on 2004. These people cannot help themselves.

They were desperate then, they will be viciously so now. Get ready. Rightwing rags are ready to go.

HE beat them back then. He will do so again. But it will get nasty.
what did they do to Kerry?

Unless you retire early, which walz did. No one had EVER contracted to take the CSM course, completed it, and then retired before the required commitment to attend was completed.

Walz is the only person in the history of the Army to have done that.

Huh....
Tell us more about Trump and Vance's time of service.

Seems you are wrong...again

Lt. Col. Augé, the Minnesota National Guard spokesperson, told CBS News that Walz retired as a master sergeant in 2005 for "benefit purposes" because he did not complete additional coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy.
Yep, tampon timmy bailed after playing capture the flag for years and taking a check from the tax payers

Have you met National Guardsmen?
Yep I know a lot of them. Great people at least the ones i am friends with. They served their country when called, they didn’t betray their fellow troops, they are embarrassed of tampon timmy

Warning orders don't really mean that much. My NG unit got a warning order for the Gulf War, and was never deployed.
Well they are a warning…most honorable people don’t take them as notice to bail, most people aren’t tampon timmy

Forum List

Back