Who is Tim Walz?

Meaning you think harris is equally as bad as trump?

Its not possible that they can be identical even in the eyes of a person like you

Do two things need to be identical to be just as bad as each other?

Which is worse, getting shot or getting stabbed?

Which is worse, getting lung cancer or colon cancer?

Those things are not identical, yet they are equally bad.

So yes, Harris is equally as bad a Trump just as Biden was equally as bad a Trump.

Bone spurs show up on an xray. Look it up.
right: Tough guy Trump

Trump, who received multiple draft deferments and a high draft lottery number during the Vietnam War, took off a shoe to explain the heel spurs that prompted the medical deferments. The Vietnam war, he added, “was a mistake.”

“My number was so incredible and it was a very high draft number. Anyway so I never had to do that, but I felt that I was in the military in the true sense because I dealt with those people,” Trump told the author in another excerpt.

So yes, Harris is equally as bad a Trump just as Biden was equally as bad a Trump.

some people always looking to invent equivalencies where they do not exist.

Was he talking about civilians not having combat weapons? You do know as a gun owner myself and others are for responsible controls?

We can make sure that those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at.

or

We can make sure that those weapons of war, that I carried, in war is the only place where those weapons are at.

They have very different meanings

right: Tough guy Trump

Trump, who received multiple draft deferments and a high draft lottery number during the Vietnam War, took off a shoe to explain the heel spurs that prompted the medical deferments. The Vietnam war, he added, “was a mistake.”

“My number was so incredible and it was a very high draft number. Anyway so I never had to do that, but I felt that I was in the military in the true sense because I dealt with those people,” Trump told the author in another excerpt.
Actually, you're the real internet toughguy.

We can make sure that those weapons of war, that I carried in war, is the only place where those weapons are at.

or

We can make sure that those weapons of war, that I carried, in war is the only place where those weapons are at.

They have very different meanings
The meanings escape Walz. A civilian AR is not a weapon of war. It never has been. Is a shotgun a "weapon of war"?

did trump ever say he was in combat?

"When your country calls, you are supposed to run into battle, not the other way," the retired command sergeant major told the New York Post. "He ran away. It’s sad."

Not when Bush lied us into that war and created a quagmire where each week he changed the mission or reason for being there.

Walz ran for Congress instead, winning his race and subsequently being sworn into office in 2007. Harris' running mate did train with military weapons, including specializing in heavy artillery, and was awarded ribbons for his proficiency in sharpshooting and hand grenades, Minnesota Public Radio reported.

Walz, said he wants to ban guns he "carried in war" though he never saw combat during his time in the Army National Guard and left the service after being informed that his unit would be deployed to Iraq.

That makes him smart.

Was he talking about civilians not having combat weapons? You do know as a gun owner myself and others are for responsible controls?
not what I asked, I asked did he make that statement and I see you prove you are willfully ignorant and not honest. He said I carried in combat. The big word there is the 'I'

The cancer that kills you the most painfully and then kills your children after you are gone is the one to avoid

Your guy is harmless because he has zero chance of winning

Which may appeal to you since you will never have to accept responsibility for any of his bad policies

Meaning you can continue to pretend that you are smarter than everyone else

"When your country calls, you are supposed to run into battle, not the other way," the retired command sergeant major told the New York Post. "He ran away. It’s sad."
Since he was already in the service and was with military unit, yeah, it's worse, he let down his brothers. Swiftboat analogy works here, he ran away.

The interesting thing is that still as we discuss today scamla hasn't received one vote.

Since he was already in the service and was with military unit, yeah, it's worse, he let down his brothers. Swiftboat analogy works here, he ran away.

He retired. No one who could avoid going to Iraq went. Bush basically broke the military. Sent people back for 7 tours. Called up retired people and made them go. If Walz had the opportunity to retire, he's a smart man.

Maybe Bush should have only went to war with Afghanistan.

Walz refused to be one of Bush's suckers/losers.

Scamala still won't do a press conference. Trump has a presser scheduled for today.

She doesn't need to. Let's ask Trump what he thinks about her and her running mate

In a 2020 recording of phone call between President Donald Trump and a group of governors, Trump can be heard lavishing praise on Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz for his handling of the George Floyd protests that engulfed the city that summer.

"I know Gov. Walz is on the phone, and we spoke, and I fully agree with the way he handled it the last couple of days," Trump says in the call.

"I was very happy with the last couple of days, Tim," he adds. "You called up big numbers and the big numbers knocked them out so fast it was like bowling pins."

Later in the call Trump praises Walz as an “excellent guy.”

The audio completely undercuts Trump’s more recent criticism of Walz’s handling of the protests, which he has done regularly since Harris named Walz as her running mate.

Forum List

Back