2nd male boxer cruises to olympic victory in match against female

Cant HE be a female? Cant HE use whatever pronouns HE wants regardless of biological sex?
Notice he’s trying to insult me by using means that his ideology would deem hateful and bigoted. It’s all an act to most on the left… they just don’t want to be called a meanie for stating the obvious: Men are men, women are women, and you can’t change teams

You’re as sharp as a bag of hammers
1723142032086.png

If they are biologically men, in general yes. Intersex creates admitted confusion, but extreme examples don’t require an established gender binary to have to change completely to accommodate them
Yeah, a new political slogan - mandatory DNA test for every bathroom.

Nope. That’s what leftist woke ideology states.

In the land of common sense, it’s true that Men can mutilate their bodies with a wound and surgery that attempts to resemble a vagina, but it’s not a vagina.
It is not about men mutilating their bodies. We are talking about 'men' that were born with a vagina.

Notice he’s trying to insult me by using means that his ideology would deem hateful and bigoted
No, that's wrong, and you are being pretty dense. Expected.

I am wondering what makes you think you can just call yourself "mister", despite being female. You're the one mewling over all this, not me.

A test run by a corrupt, Russian-linked organization that the IOC broke ties with.

Did she beat a Russian boxer? The South African woman had the gender test administered by the Russians after she beat a Russian boxer.

What I don’t understand is why all of these honest, hard-working Americans are promoting Russian propaganda - again!!!!

Did she beat a Russian boxer? The South African woman had the gender test administered by the Russians after she beat a Russian boxer.

What I don’t understand is why all of these honest, hard-working Americans are promoting Russian propaganda - again!!!!
Russia russia russia

Notice he’s trying to insult me by using means that his ideology would deem hateful and bigoted. It’s all an act to most on the left… they just don’t want to be called a meanie for stating the obvious: Men are men, women are women, and you can’t change teams

But men aren’t men and women or women. There are all kinds of in betweens. We talk about “manly men” and “girly girls”. There are women at these games that I've mistaken for men.
Russia russia russia

It was a Russian "gender" test of the South African boxer that raised the issue of her gender in the first place.

Russia is currently trying to distrupt Western Democracies with propaganda. It's part of Putin's plan to end Western Democracy.

Only those participating in this plan are denying they're doing it.

No, that's wrong, and you are being pretty dense. Expected.

I am wondering what makes you think you can just call yourself "mister", despite being female. You're the one mewling over all this, not me.
Why are you calling people a sex when you have no possible way to know what their sex is?

I’m a male. Sorry to fact check you.

Forum List

Back