Trump Claims More People Show Up to His Events Than MLK

Donald Trump continues to prove that he is not a serious candidate in this race. Instead of attacking Harris on the issues, which is what matter, he continues to rant on about the size of his crowds and other superficial elements that the average voter simply do not care about. He’s losing the race and he knows it

He did attack her on the issues, repeatedly. Didn't you watch the press conference?

Donald Trump continues to prove that he is not a serious candidate in this race. Instead of attacking Harris on the issues, which is what matter, he continues to rant on about the size of his crowds and other superficial elements that the average voter simply do not care about. He’s losing the race and he knows it

That is NOT the kind of comparison he wants to make.

How many speeches do you think were given in 1963? More than a few?

How many are remembered today? MLK's speech is not revered because it is 60 years old.
And the blacks hate MLK, who didnt want people to judge other people by the color of their skin, but the content of their character, which is totally what blacks voted for back in 2008 for the brown turd Obammy and now the chameleon Camel Toe Harris.

Trump Claims More People Show Up to His Events Than MLK​

As many as up to 125,000 have shown up at one place at one time to see Trump.

What is MLK's record? Obumma's? Biden's? Harris'?

800.jpeg

If President Trump is a bumbling idiot, what does that make Joe Biden and morons like you who supported Joe?

More bumbling idiots.

This is a typical response from your ilk. If something bad is said about Trump, your only response is a knee-jerk "But what about Biden???".

You want to say shit about Biden, have at it. But don't pretend you are making any sort of a point.

MLK had twice that present for his "I have a Dream" speech.

OK, so one person on one occasion had a bigger crowd.

But then, Trump isn't speaking about human rights nor revolutionizing a generation, all he is talking about is running the country better and trying to clean up the government.

Not bad for an orange, one-eyed fat man. :SMILEW~130:

https://images.fineartamerica.com/images/artworkimages/mediumlarge/2/bold-talk-for-a-one-eyed-fat-man-rooster-cogburn-john-wayne-thomas-pollart.jpg

OK, so one person on one occasion had a bigger crowd.

But then, Trump isn't speaking about human rights nor revolutionizing a generation, all he is talking about is running the country better and trying to clean up the government.

Is that what he's doing? All I hear is him whining about crowd sizes, rambling incoherently about sharks and batteries, and calling his opponents names that one would normally hear from a second grader on a playground during recess. If he wanted to clean up the government he'd have done it the first time. Instead, he made it bigger.

Last edited:

So superficial and meaningless that you can't run in here to snivel about it fast enough. :rofl:

All I hear is him whining about crowd sizes, rambling incoherently about sharks and batteries, and calling his opponents names that one would normally hear from a second grader on a playground during recess.
It depends on the day. I've heard him compliment crowds on the sheer size of their turnout, flattered by the support (not a bad thing), don't know WTF "sharks and batteries" means, never heard that, and yes, he labels some people, rather humorously most of the time because there is an element of the truth to it, and people get it and howl--- the one time I thought it went too far was in 2016 when he called Carly Fiorina a "horse face." I thought that unnecessarily unkind as she was a good woman and I thought a good candidate who had never dissed him. Thing is, after he said it, I got what Trump meant-- she DID kinda have a horse face. But I wouldn't have said it. But this is a trademark of the guy and he obviously ain't changing. I'll take an occasional smarmy name call any day over the kinds of crap that Biden and Harris have been pulling on this country these past three years.

If he wanted to clean up the government he'd have done it the first time. Instead, he made it bigger.
No one person is going to clean up government in one term, especially when you have the full democrat party and some within your own party working 24/7 to trip you up, but Trump tried and did some good things. And I'd hope he'd do a little better the second time, but at least he is talking about it and trying. No one else is. One thing he did was put a 5-year moratorium on people lobbying for special interests until 5 years out of office.

Lots of things to prioritize and not like about Trump--- his chief saving grace is that there is no one out there running that is better. Not even remotely.

More bumbling idiots.

This is a typical response from your ilk. If something bad is said about Trump, your only response is a knee-jerk "But what about Biden???".

You want to say shit about Biden, have at it. But don't pretend you are making any sort of a point.
Bwaaaahhhaaa...President Trump EARNED his right to be the Republican Nominee. How many votes did Camle Toe Harris get again? I can wait, till you tally the amount.

How many votes did Camle Toe Harris get again? I can wait, till you tally the amount.

WELL, LESSEE, MIKE---
  1. There was the Biden endorsement.
  2. There was the Obumma endorsement.
  3. There was the Schumer endorsement.
  4. There was the Pelosi endorsement.
  5. There was the Gavin and Whitmer endorsements.
  6. And there was the Clinton endorsement.
  7. Oh yeah, and there was the Jeff Bridges and Robert De Niro endorsement. :eusa_whistle:
No primary needed. No votes required. Just one party selecting for ITSELF who it will run to increase its chances of winning when its official candidate in office looks to be BOMBING OUT.

Forum List

Back