Obnoxious Leftist refuses to sit next to Trump supporter on plane

Trumpers are VILE creatures
Look out! There's one right behind you! Phew, that was close. You almost had a contrary opinion put right in front of you. Now change your underwear and get back to work.

We were one man away from the attempt to overturn the election, becoming a source of chaos during a constitutional crisis.

You cannot say what would have happened if Mike Pence decided his loyalty to Don Trump was more important than his oath of office and to the people for which he was serving.
There is no way that the people voted in Joe. There was some help somewhere.

We were one man away from the attempt to overturn the election, becoming a source of chaos during a constitutional crisis.

You cannot say what would have happened if Mike Pence decided his loyalty to Don Trump was more important than his oath of office and to the people for which he was serving.
No we were not, Pence’s role was procedural, had he not signed it, Biden would’ve still been inaugurated later in January.

my point is the election can’t be overturned

, Pence’s role was procedural, had he not signed it, Biden would’ve still been inaugurated later in January.
Not if it went to the House of Representatives and every Republican rep voted for Trump to be the winner.

Trump would’ve been the president elect at that point because there was two slates of electors presented to Mike Pence for seven states So pence will not be obligated to count the states that were in dispute. It was a lie, but he was not obligated to count them.

You can’t say what would have happened if vice president Mike Pence did not go along with it.

You just can’t.

Her husband is a weak ass liberal. The video proved that.
All MAGA shit in their pants as Trump has been doing for years because of excess drug use. so why would anyone want to sit next to anyone who may shit in their pants at any moment. Also I personally would rather live in a whole neighborhood of illegals compared to living next to any MAGA member. First they stink and second they are totally run by hate stupidity and lies. and for a fact Maga's are way more likely percentage wise to be a criminal and commit crimes in this country then illegals.

All MAGA shit in their pants as Trump has been doing for years because of excess drug use. so why would anyone want to sit next to anyone who may shit in their pants at any moment. Also I personally would rather live in a whole neighborhood of illegals compared to living next to any MAGA member. First they stink and second they are totally run by hate stupidity and lies. and for a fact Maga's are way more likely percentage wise to be a criminal and commit crimes in this country then illegals.
You poor, delusional person.

You poor, delusional person.
Oh goody goody . I really care what my countries biggest threat and enemy thinks of me. It seems the worse you think of me the more honorable and respected I would be. , what do you think. A person hates you and that is worth a though but if scum hate you , not so much.

Forum List

Back