For you "suckers and loser's" critics, Stolen valor is far far worse

We are calling you a liar for twisting the truth yet again.
what am I twisting....I literally just posted the link to what the Minn National Guard stated.

He was demoted due to not fullfilling his duties, and continues to lie about it

View attachment 992115

"for exactly"

Six of his former Cabinet secretaries helped write or collaborated on the 900-page playbook for a second Trump term published by the Heritage Foundation. Four individuals Trump nominated as ambassadors were also involved, along with several enforcers of his controversial immigration crackdown. And about 20 pages are credited to his first deputy chief of staff.

In fact, at least 140 people who worked in the Trump administration had a hand in Project 2025, a CNN review found, including more than half of the people listed as authors, editors and contributors to “Mandate for Leadership,” the project’s extensive manifesto for overhauling the executive branch.

Project 2025 caused Biden’s high inflation!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR……….

You are now lying about the honorable service of a veteran. You are stain on our armed forces. Shame on you.

Did you really serve? You would not lie if you did.

Perhaps you should actually read what I said, the only thing I've said about his service is he lied about his rank at the time he retired. That's a proven fact. You seem to have very poor comprehension skills.

and Command Sergeant Major Walz did serve during wartime

You are now lying about the honorable service of a veteran. You are stain on our armed forces. Shame on you.

Did you really serve? You would not lie if you did.
Attacks are accusing Walz of feigning a record in active combat: "[Walz] said - and he was making a point about gun control - he said, ‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets.' "Well, I wonder (said JD Vance), Tim Walz, when you ever in war?"

Vance has been exposed actually misquoting Walz in one of his screeds.

In the clip Vance was referencing, Walz says that he "carried" weapons in war, not "used." Given that Operation Enduring Freedom was a part of the post-9/11 War on Terror, and that Walz was deployed to Italy under it - and likely had a service weapon - the claim that he is engaging in "stolen valor" holds little water.

Vance spoke on Wednesday as if he served more honorably than Walz, noting that he went to Iraq "I did it, I did what they asked me to do and I did it honorably," he said The senator was deployed for six months in Iraq as a combat correspondent in 2005 as part of the Marines' Public Affairs office. He - like Walz - never engaged in active combat and has stated that he was "lucky to escape any real fighting," during his deployment.
---

"Though Walz did achieve the rank of command sergeant major, it was a provisional rank until he completed required coursework for senior leaders, National Guard officials said. He did not do so by the time he departed the military and his retirement rank reverted to master sergeant on May 15, 2005, officials said."

The people-of-the-cult need to stop disrespecting military men and women in order to go after Walz

Perhaps you should actually read what I said, the only thing I've said about his service is he lied about his rank at the time he retired. That's a proven fact. You seem to have very poor comprehension skills.

Nope. When Walz retired he was wearing the patches and being paid as Command Sergeant Major.

The technicality was that Walz's status was provisional.

We've seen this before:

Attacks, you mean like what they did to the war hero Max Clelland?

Chambliss Ad (Cleland) - YouTube
I've spoken with Senator Cleland about this. He's a friend of Senator Kerry and a friend of mine. Sad shit. :mad: I always want to punch that asshole Chambliss, right in his big fat mouth.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A14474-2002Jun19.html
Dirty-Bomb Politics

By Mary McGrory
Thursday, June 20, 2002; Page A23

If the mugging of Sen. Max Cleland of Georgia is a fair indicator of what is to come, the fall elections will be ugly. Cleland, a decorated veteran and triple amputee, was attacked by his Republican opponent, Rep. Saxby Chambliss, "for breaking his oath to protect and defend the Constitution."
btw...
Veterans Oral History - C-SPAN Video Library

we've seen these types of attacks before

back in 2012 I wrote: "Has a Democratic candidate for President attacked another man's wife?"

In 2015/2016 Donald Trump introduced attacking the wives of your fellow party members

So is it any surprise low lifes like Vance will go after the military service of a fellow veteran?

We are in the Trump Gutter. Honor, decency, respect, civility -- virtue? Out with the trash.

I'm sure you are torn up by the attacks on Palin's kids too. :eusa_hand:
Name a Democratic candidate for President that attacked a child like Romney attacked another man's wife?

:eusa_whistle:
Sorry but I don't see where Romney "attacked" another man's wife. Did he call her a slut? Did he say she is a bitch?

Meanwhile its perfectly OK for the media to attack the families of Republicans with such slurs.
Attacks are not always how you've chosen to portray them, but that is irrelevant for now. What media attacked GOP families?

Has a Democratic candidate for President attacked another man's wife? I know for a fact -- indisputable fact -- leading ultra right conservatives have a history of doing so going back as far as William Loeb (great Reagan friend) and most likely further...

---

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=william_loeb_1

The crudely written letter becomes widely known as the “Canuck letter.” The next day, the paper’s publisher, William Loeb, publishes an attack on Muskie’s wife. An angry Muskie denounces the letter and the editorial, calling Loeb a “gutless coward,” and in the process apparently bursts into tears. The media focuses on Muskie’s tears, and the “weakness” it implies. As a result, Muskie’s standing in the polls begins to slip, and when votes are cast in New Hampshire, Muskie receives only 48% of the vote, far less than predicted. The letter is later found to have been a “dirty trick” of the Nixon campaign committee (see October 10, 1972), with White House communications official Ken Clawson admitting to actually writing the letter (see October 10, 1972). [Washington Post, 10/10/1972; Spartacus Schoolnet, 8/2007]
how about tears = John Boner GOP -- House Speaker

we've seen these types of attacks before

back in 2012 I wrote: "Has a Democratic candidate for President attacked another man's wife?"

In 2015/2016 Donald Trump introduced attacking the wives of your fellow party members

So is it any surprise low lifes like Vance will go after the military service of a fellow veteran?

We are in the Trump Gutter. Honor, decency, respect, civility -- virtue? Out with the trash.

Attacks are not always how you've chosen to portray them, but that is irrelevant for now. What media attacked GOP families?

Has a Democratic candidate for President attacked another man's wife? I know for a fact -- indisputable fact -- leading ultra right conservatives have a history of doing so going back as far as William Loeb (great Reagan friend) and most likely further...

---

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=william_loeb_1

how about tears = John Boner GOP -- House Speaker
Tampon Timmy claimed to carry a rifle IN WAR.

Never did.

Stolen Valor. Period.

You spin won't change the facts, Simp.

Nope. When Walz retired he was wearing the patches and being paid as Command Sergeant Major.

The technicality was that Walz's status was provisional.

And he knew he hadn't completed the professional development courses to hold that rank, and knew the rank would be rescinded. You don't get to that level and not know how things work. Yet he made the conscious choice to lie to voters when he ran for congress. And kneepads repeated the lie when she introduced him. I don't recall a correction coming from him. These are facts that can't be disputed.

And he knew he hadn't completed the professional development courses to hold that rank, and knew the rank would be rescinded. You don't get to that level and not know how things work. Yet he made the conscious choice to lie to voters when he ran for congress. And kneepads repeated the lie when she introduced him. I don't recall a correction coming from him. These are facts that can't be disputed.

You made the deliberate choice to misrepresent what Walz was doing.

You are a shame on the service of every American veteran, including me.

Walz did not lie to voters. Each time this was raised before, Voters chose Walz and will do so again.

He did not lie, you did. Shame on you. This is why he and Kamala are going to be elected. We can have no more lying and weirdness from you crazy people.

what am I twisting....I literally just posted the link to what the Minn National Guard stated.

He was demoted due to not fullfilling his duties, and continues to lie about it
Shame on you. He was not demoted but reverted to his actual not breveted rank for retirement. He fulfilled all duties yet you continue to lie about it.

Stop being weird. Just stop it. Americans are fed up with MAGA weirdness. It is just one of so many reasons that MAGA will be swept off the board this fall and Trump back into court.

How about you provide a quote from me proving your point, ya commie freak. Try reading post 113.

You are a neo-fascist MAGA threat to America. I proved it. You have lied steadily.

We are so tired of MAGA weirdness and weakness.

It's why you are going to lose so bigly this fall.

Shame on you. He was not demoted but reverted to his actual not breveted rank for retirement. He fulfilled all duties yet you continue to lie about it.

Stop being weird. Just stop it. Americans are fed up with MAGA weirdness. It is just one of so many reasons that MAGA will be swept off the board this fall and Trump back into court.
According to the MNG he was demoted because he didn’t fulfill his duties

And he does not reflect his actual demboted rank on his official bio. He lied

Shame on you for defending that stolen valor…and very weird

Forum List

Back