For you "suckers and loser's" critics, Stolen valor is far far worse

That book didn’t age well…when you consider the record Covid deaths and skyrocketing inflation harris and xiden gave us after that year.

A record number of people say they were better off then, then after harris and xiden
yawn. seriously? biden is responsible for a stampede because donnie boy left the corra openl?

biden s responsible because YOU are afraid to get a shot? or your perfect body is so fine tuned who needs it, like of course dear leader. he has never had covid has he.? must be those perfect genes dr jackson is always raving about in his doctor's notes.

Last edited:
View attachment 992086

Want to talk about who belongs in a Nursing home? Trump bizarrely claimed windmills are driving whales ‘crazy’ in South Carolina speech.

and his poetry

"I never understood wind.
You know, I know
windmills very much.
I have studied it
better than anybody
else. It’s very expensive.
They are made in China
and Germany mostly.
—Very few made here, almost none,
but they are manufactured, tremendous
—if you are into this—
tremendous fumes. Gases are
spewing into the atmosphere. You know
we have a world
right?
So the world
is tiny
compared to the universe.
So tremendous, tremendous
amount...

I like the electric boats and sharks.
She does it so well.

Will They Never Learn?​

JD Vance launched a spurious and baseless attack on Tim Walz’s military service reminiscent of the Swift Boat attacks in 2004 that targeted one of John Kerry’s key political strengths: his heroism and valor in Vietnam. But instead of using the last 20 years to reflect and reconsider the familiar coverage patterns, some political editors still get played like a fiddle when it comes to covering GOP attack lines.

The WaPo was probably the worst culprit, with this headline: “Tim Walz’s military record, National Guard departure get new scrutiny.” It happily launders the Vance attack line without self-awareness or historical understanding of the last two decades of American politics. “New scrutiny” – like its weasel-word compadres “raises questions about” and “is said to” – confers a miraculous virgin birth to scurrilous political attacks even if they’re launched right out in the open.

To its credit, Politico is much more direct and puts the attack in the broader context with a story headlined: “Vance runs a Swift Boat attack against Walz’s military service.” You might quibble with Politico’s handling of it, but it’s clearly not the same laundering operation the WaPo ran on this one.

The irony of the Vance attack and the media coverage of it is that the originator of the Swift Boat attack against Kerry back in the day was Chris LaCivita, who is now a senior Trump campaign adviser.

Being that I was against the neoconservatives from the start, I'll be reconsidering my vote if the Republicans persist on this. Not wise to take aim on his not joining to fight for establishing an Islamic Republic which resulted in a war on Christians over there after mission accomplished.

yawn. seriously? biden is responsible for a stampede because donnie boy left the corra openl?

biden s responsible because YOU are afraid to get a shot? or your perfect body is so fine tuned who needs it, like of course dear leader. he has never had covid has he.? must be those perfect genes dr jackson is always raving about in his doctor's notes.
what the F are you talking about? Trump literally had it closed, Xiden opened the border, and encouraged the stampede, allowing untested, unvaccined illegals in, bringing in a record number of covid deaths

View attachment 992086

Want to talk about who belongs in a Nursing home? Trump bizarrely claimed windmills are driving whales ‘crazy’ in South Carolina speech.

and his poetry

"I never understood wind.
You know, I know
windmills very much.
I have studied it
better than anybody
else. It’s very expensive.
They are made in China
and Germany mostly.
—Very few made here, almost none,
but they are manufactured, tremendous
—if you are into this—
tremendous fumes. Gases are
spewing into the atmosphere. You know
we have a world
right?
So the world
is tiny
compared to the universe.
So tremendous, tremendous
amount...

Cool how you turned that into a poem.....whales are amazing animals, it's sad the Demafascsit don't care about them, and would rather they die, so they can continue their war on the working class

He didn't say used in war, but carried in war.... and has many times told the public he was never on a battlefield....

When he was deployed for Operation Endurance overseas in Italy, where headquarters resided, he and other men were likely required to carry their weapons on deployment....carry and bring them with them....

If he had said USED in war, you'd have him....but he didn't say he used them in war....

Saying he carried it in war is a lie. He was never in a combat zone. Ever. Please don't stoop to such inane word games that your lefty friends use here. You're better than that

Will They Never Learn?​

JD Vance launched a spurious and baseless attack on Tim Walz’s military service reminiscent of the Swift Boat attacks in 2004 that targeted one of John Kerry’s key political strengths: his heroism and valor in Vietnam. But instead of using the last 20 years to reflect and reconsider the familiar coverage patterns, some political editors still get played like a fiddle when it comes to covering GOP attack lines.

The WaPo was probably the worst culprit, with this headline: “Tim Walz’s military record, National Guard departure get new scrutiny.” It happily launders the Vance attack line without self-awareness or historical understanding of the last two decades of American politics. “New scrutiny” – like its weasel-word compadres “raises questions about” and “is said to” – confers a miraculous virgin birth to scurrilous political attacks even if they’re launched right out in the open.

To its credit, Politico is much more direct and puts the attack in the broader context with a story headlined: “Vance runs a Swift Boat attack against Walz’s military service.” You might quibble with Politico’s handling of it, but it’s clearly not the same laundering operation the WaPo ran on this one.

The irony of the Vance attack and the media coverage of it is that the originator of the Swift Boat attack against Kerry back in the day was Chris LaCivita, who is now a senior Trump campaign adviser.

His own words are "baseless"....ROFLMFAO!!!

what the F are you talking about? Trump literally had it closed, Xiden opened the border, and encouraged the stampede, allowing untested, unvaccined illegals in, bringing in a record number of covid deaths
"we don't want to test. testing brings up the numbers and we want to heep the nimbers down. " trump

we do not know how many people died of covid before jan 20, 2021. desantis numbers, and probably abbotts as well, are still so screwed that we don't know.

best test? is your nurse alive and healthy? is the hospital full? can you get an appointment when you need one? anyone who wants a vaccination can get one. plenty of ppe available (without sending a bid to kushner for prioritization. )

we are doing our job. trump did public relations. so fuck off.

"we don't want to test. testing brings up the numbers and we want to heep the nimbers down. " trump

we do not know how many people died of covid before jan 20, 2021. desantis numbers, and probably abbotts as well, are still so screwed that we don't know.

best test? is your nurse alive and healthy? is the hospital full? can you get an appointment when you need one? anyone who wants a vaccination can get one. plenty of ppe available (without sending a bid to kushner for prioritization. )

we are doing our job. trump did public relations. so fuck off.
that's true, that what Xiden did when he was put in charge of the Obama pandemic, they stopped testiing

yes, I can get the trump vaccine whenever I want it.....sadly because of Harris and Xiden, we don't have any vaccines for all the variatins they brought in when they opened our borders

that's true, that what Xiden did when he was put in charge of the Obama pandemic, they stopped testiing

yes, I can get the trump vaccine whenever I want it.....sadly because of Harris and Xiden, we don't have any vaccines for all the variatins they brought in when they opened our borders
the obama pandemic? ya got a link? maybe i was at sea? how many died?:

the obama pandemic? ya got a link? maybe i was at sea? how many died?:
struth never mind

good reuter's article refuting social media claims that there were no pandemics in obama's watch. i'm not sure anyone said that. the question us always" response?".

here is the list ( though the article has better detail)

EBOLA
It is true that the 2014-2016 Ebola (EVD) outbreak in West Africa (here) coincided with Obama’s presidency. But only 11 people were treated for Ebola in the U.S. during the 2014-2016 epidemic (here).
SARS
The severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) epidemic, which affected 26 countries and led to over 8,000 cases in 2003 (here), did not coincide with the years of Obama’s presidency (2009-2017).

this has got to be the one you're talking about. swine flu? i'll get back to you because it is important.

SWINE FLU
It is true that the H1N1 (swine flu) pandemic, which occurred between 2009 and 2010, coincided with Obama’s presidency (here).
It is incorrect to say that nothing was consequently canceled, or that the stock market was “smooth sailing” while this pandemic unfolded. According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), “when novel influenza H1N1 emerged suddenly in 2009, it was not surprising that over 726 K-12 schools in the United States closed” (here). On May 2, 2009, President Obama in his weekly address to the nation reminded Americans of the CDC’s recommendation that “schools and childcare facilities with confirmed cases of the virus close for up to fourteen days.” (here)

zika is mosquito borne. climate is changing , mosquitos like it.

ZIKA
It is true that the 2015-2016 outbreak of Zika virus coincided with Obama’s presidency (here). In 2015, there were 62 symptomatic Zika virus disease cases reported in U.S. states and 10 reported in U.S. territories (here). In 2016, there were 5,168 symptomatic Zika virus disease cases reported in U.S. states and 36,512 reported in U.S. territories (here).

i need a little time on that swine flu. i was assigned , well, somewhere else in 2009.

Cool how you turned that into a poem.....whales are amazing animals, it's sad the Demafascsit don't care about them, and would rather they die, so they can continue their war on the working class
deaf dumb blind guy w text 1.jpg

here...

play with this

struth never mind

good reuter's article refuting social media claims that there were no pandemics in obama's watch. i'm not sure anyone said that. the question us always" response?".

here is the list ( though the article has better detail)

EBOLA
It is true that the 2014-2016 Ebola (EVD) outbreak in West Africa (here) coincided with Obama’s presidency. But only 11 people were treated for Ebola in the U.S. during the 2014-2016 epidemic (here).
SARS
The severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) epidemic, which affected 26 countries and led to over 8,000 cases in 2003 (here), did not coincide with the years of Obama’s presidency (2009-2017).

this has got to be the one you're talking about. swine flu? i'll get back to you because it is important.

SWINE FLU
It is true that the H1N1 (swine flu) pandemic, which occurred between 2009 and 2010, coincided with Obama’s presidency (here).
It is incorrect to say that nothing was consequently canceled, or that the stock market was “smooth sailing” while this pandemic unfolded. According to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), “when novel influenza H1N1 emerged suddenly in 2009, it was not surprising that over 726 K-12 schools in the United States closed” (here). On May 2, 2009, President Obama in his weekly address to the nation reminded Americans of the CDC’s recommendation that “schools and childcare facilities with confirmed cases of the virus close for up to fourteen days.” (here)

zika is mosquito borne. climate is changing , mosquitos like it.

ZIKA
It is true that the 2015-2016 outbreak of Zika virus coincided with Obama’s presidency (here). In 2015, there were 62 symptomatic Zika virus disease cases reported in U.S. states and 10 reported in U.S. territories (here). In 2016, there were 5,168 symptomatic Zika virus disease cases reported in U.S. states and 36,512 reported in U.S. territories (here).

i need a little time on that swine flu. i was assigned , well, somewhere else in 2009.
I know the response, he stopped testing. I provided the link

Forum List

Back