For you "suckers and loser's" critics, Stolen valor is far far worse

Vance only served 4 years and was in Iraq for only 6 months in a combat zone as a war correspondent . They are not allowed to carry weapons.
Yes, he served one full term as an active soldier and was in a combat zone.

unlike tampon timmy who played capture the flag in a park for 24 years, and ran when he was actually called up

Yes, he served one full term as an active soldier and was in a combat zone.

unlike tampon timmy who played capture the flag in a park for 24 years, and ran when he was actually called up
You don't know what you're talking about.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Tampon Timmy cut and ran, betrayed his troops when it was time for action.

Just like Harris and Xiden betrayed our allies in Afghan....he fits right in with the Dembot party

Vance is a combat vet.

Tampon Timmy got a govt check and took advantage of the GI bill as a weekend warrior then cut and run when he was actually called to duty

He’s a welfare queen

IMG_7046.jpeg

you support stolen valor....you are a sucker for losers
Vanc is already backpedaling on these false allegations. Nothing worse than one military member attempting to disparage another's record when their own is subject to scrutiny. As I've already stated other republicans attempted to do this when Vance became governor of Minnesota. They failed. The military doesn't allow incompetent people to gain significant rank and stay in the military. Walz served 24 years. Vance served 4. Walz retired due to his desire to get into politics not to evade deployment and that decision was made before the deployment occurred. Walz retired as Command Sargent Major , the highest enlisted rank one can achieve in the National Guard. After retirement he was demoted to Master Sargent only because he did not have the time to take the associated courses to.that higher rank. It was not a displlinary move. Walz thanked Vance for his service. Vance needlessly attacked Walz's record. Vance served only 4 years. Left with the rank of corporal. Served in a combat zone in Iraq for 6 months as a correspondent. Not allowed to carry a gun. Now maybe you understand the sad situation Vance has gotten himself into.

is it? while claiming service or medals you don't have is pretty low life, it at least offers a bit of respect and admiration for those who did. it is stupid, arrogasnt and wrong, but does not degrade the service of others, in fact imitation is a form of flattery or acknowledge that service is good.

and speaking of medals , trump really needs a purple heart for that near fatal wound.

do you think we are in the "end times" ?

Trump: 'I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was ...​

1723123630053.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › story › 2016/08 › trump-pu...

Aug 2, 2016 — Without setting foot on a battlefield, Donald Trump said he received a Purple Heart medal on Tuesday at his rally in Ashburn, Virginia, ...

I guess that was for..................

Donald Trump Calls Avoiding STDs His 'Personal Vietnam'​

1723123724628.png
People
https://people.com › ... › Celebrity Legal & Lawsuits

Oct 15, 2016 — Donald Trump likens avoiding contracting STDs during his single years to Vietnam in Howard Stern interview.

I've got 51 dems on this thread that say my thread is fake news
Well that certainly sounds familiar
It was largely based on an already debunked attempt republicans tried on Walz when he ran for governor. He won. The lying republicans lost. Sound familiar.

Trump: 'I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was ...

View attachment 992046
Politico
https://www.politico.com › story › 2016/08 › trump-pu...
Aug 2, 2016 — Without setting foot on a battlefield, Donald Trump said he received a Purple Heart medal on Tuesday at his rally in Ashburn, Virginia, ...

I guess that was for..................

Donald Trump Calls Avoiding STDs His 'Personal Vietnam'

View attachment 992047
People
https://people.com › ... › Celebrity Legal & Lawsuits
Oct 15, 2016 — Donald Trump likens avoiding contracting STDs during his single years to Vietnam in Howard Stern interview.
Of course , that's trump. Totally Out of touch with reality.

Of course , that's trump. Totally Out of touch with reality.
and NO ONE not cnn, not ABC, certainly not the trump loving new yotk times, not even morning Joe has noticed the obvious decline because

this guy was always nuts. it is baked in. we know it. they do not care.

Vanc is already backpedaling on these false allegations. Nothing worse than one military member attempting to disparage another's record when their own is subject to scrutiny. As I've already stated other republicans attempted to do this when Vance became governor of Minnesota. They failed. The military doesn't allow incompetent people to gain significant rank and stay in the military. Walz served 24 years. Vance served 4. Walz retired due to his desire to get into politics not to evade deployment and that decision was made before the deployment occurred. Walz retired as Command Sargent Major , the highest enlisted rank one can achieve in the National Guard. After retirement he was demoted to Master Sargent only because he did not have the time to take the associated courses to.that higher rank. It was not a displlinary move. Walz thanked Vance for his service. Vance needlessly attacked Walz's record. Vance served only 4 years. Left with the rank of corporal. Served in a combat zone in Iraq for 6 months as a correspondent. Not allowed to carry a gun. Now maybe you understand the sad situation Vance has gotten himself into.
Vance enlisted and served active duty.

Tampon Timmy played weekend warrior and betrayed his troops when called to actually do his job.

I appreciate Vance being the bigger man about this, I expected that from a honorable man like him

and NO ONE not cnn, not ABC, certainly not the trump loving new yotk times, not even morning Joe has noticed the obvious decline because

this guy was always nuts. it is baked in. we know it. they do not care.
He has to.be declared insane by a physician , probably legal restrictions from stating the obvious. Diagnosis is proof. So far no proof. But when he gets worse responsible parties will have to take him in. Then and only then will it be official.

Forum List

Back