For you "suckers and loser's" critics, Stolen valor is far far worse

Vance enlisted and served active duty.

Tampon Timmy played weekend warrior and betrayed his troops when called to actually do his job.

I appreciate Vance being the bigger man about this, I expected that from a honorable man like him
The bigger man ? You're nuts !

Trump: 'I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was ...

View attachment 992046
Politico
https://www.politico.com › story › 2016/08 › trump-pu...
Aug 2, 2016 — Without setting foot on a battlefield, Donald Trump said he received a Purple Heart medal on Tuesday at his rally in Ashburn, Virginia, ...

I guess that was for..................

Donald Trump Calls Avoiding STDs His 'Personal Vietnam'

View attachment 992047
People
https://people.com › ... › Celebrity Legal & Lawsuits
Oct 15, 2016 — Donald Trump likens avoiding contracting STDs during his single years to Vietnam in Howard Stern interview.
Kerry had a film team around him in Nam. He was and is a fraud. And he has destroyed many people with his politics and elitist agendas. I voted for him in 2004 like a fool as he is a globalist shill.

Yes, the bigger man, as I would expect from an actual active duty vet, and Ivy League educated leader…unlike tampon timmy who betrayed his unit when called to action.
Who started this trash talk ? That's Vance. It didn't work last time. It's not going to work this time for your corporal combat correspondent.

Yes, he served one full term as an active soldier and was in a combat zone.

unlike tampon timmy who played capture the flag in a park for 24 years, and ran when he was actually called up
:auiqs.jpg:

Did Vance get a purple heart for stabbing himself with a pen?

Tampon Timmy when he said Vance didn’t know what service was.
Tampon?

Tampon? Did somebody mention tampons?

I meet your tampon and raise you a maxi-pad.
bullet or fragment text1.jpg

He has to.be declared insane by a physician , probably legal restrictions from stating the obvious. Diagnosis is proof. So far no proof. But when he gets worse responsible parties will have to take him in. Then and only then will it be official.
every responsible person in that party is controlled by

1. old fashioned corrupution. what the supremes now allow as "gratuities" {and which trump wants made untaxable!) (these rubes think he cares about their tips!)
2. extortion. why would mccain's wing man go full maga after one round of golf?
3. fear. the death threat and mob tactics . the stuff these rubes call ":mean tweets"
4. ride for the brand follow the leader. don't make waves "i was inly following orders"
5. partisanship there are plenty of crazy magas to primary even the most responsible kinzinger or cheney.
6. racism/ sexism/antisemitism the "deplorable" trifecta

and about 3 or 4 flavors of holy roller who really want to believe that trump was sent to hurry along the apocalypse

at any rate, we can not expect any of those people to enter the oval office to say no to trump's most outrageous whims.

his family is a nest of snakes. religious figures fit the "holy roller " category (since the pope, the dahli llama, and most rabbis would be too "woke" to be influential)

that only leaves a general or several which should make anyone uncomfortable.

no stann, it is up to us.

looks a little like an op doesn't it? not on this board.

The media is so far in the tank for them, they will never report it honestly.
He didn't say used in war, but carried in war.... and has many times told the public he was never on a battlefield....

When he was deployed for Operation Endurance overseas in Italy, where headquarters resided, he and other men were likely required to carry their weapons on deployment....carry and bring them with them....

If he had said USED in war, you'd have him....but he didn't say he used them in war....

That book didn’t age well…when you consider the record Covid deaths and skyrocketing inflation harris and xiden gave us after that year.

A record number of people say they were better off then, then after harris and xiden
djt poetry.jpg

Want to talk about who belongs in a Nursing home? Trump bizarrely claimed windmills are driving whales ‘crazy’ in South Carolina speech.

and his poetry

"I never understood wind.
You know, I know
windmills very much.
I have studied it
better than anybody
else. It’s very expensive.
They are made in China
and Germany mostly.
—Very few made here, almost none,
but they are manufactured, tremendous
—if you are into this—