What The Heck Is This?

TRUMP: Battery...or shark?

SCIENTIST: No one has ever asked that question.

TRUMP: That's cuz I'm smart. Because MIT.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"So I deal with foreign countries, and despite what you may read, I have unbelievable relationships with all the foreign leaders. They like me, I like them, you know, it's amazing. So I call like major, major countries and I will be dealing with the prime minister, the president, and I will say how are you doing. You call places like Malaysia, Indonesia and you say, how many people do you have, and it's pretty amazing how many people they have."

"I can say that we're going to be very involved with the UK. I mean, you don't hear the word Britain any more. It's very interesting. It's like...nope!"

"I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

"It's like in golf... A lot of people - I don't want this to sound trivial - but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive... it's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."

"The line of 'Make America great again,' the phrase, that was mine, I came up with it about a year ago, and I kept using it, and everybody's using it, they are all loving it. I don't know, I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it."

"I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge."

Biden did so poorly in the debate that most people say it was sad and embarrassing but the left gives us selected lines from Trump's rally almost a month ago. WTF?

I can't help that is the way Trump rambles.

Sorry!

TRUMP: Battery...or shark?

SCIENTIST: No one has ever asked that question.

TRUMP: That's cuz I'm smart. Because MIT.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

"So I deal with foreign countries, and despite what you may read, I have unbelievable relationships with all the foreign leaders. They like me, I like them, you know, it's amazing. So I call like major, major countries and I will be dealing with the prime minister, the president, and I will say how are you doing. You call places like Malaysia, Indonesia and you say, how many people do you have, and it's pretty amazing how many people they have."

"I can say that we're going to be very involved with the UK. I mean, you don't hear the word Britain any more. It's very interesting. It's like...nope!"

"I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

"It's like in golf... A lot of people - I don't want this to sound trivial - but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive... it's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."

"The line of 'Make America great again,' the phrase, that was mine, I came up with it about a year ago, and I kept using it, and everybody's using it, they are all loving it. I don't know, I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it."

"I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge."
toll-hotdogs.gif

Forum List

Back