Conservative businessman David Smith has something he wants you to hear.

Dave owns Sinclair, the news conglomerate. What he wants you to hear is a highly scripted message being pushed on the local news outlets Sinclair owns. It's the kind of insidious propaganda typically associated with Faux being foisted on viewers who may not recognize trusted local news stations can also to be used to get the "message" out.

I can't help wondering if the timing of the "message" has anything to do with this.

Trump Rants About Sharks, and Everyone Just Pretends It’s Normal

Hours before meeting with his probation officer about his recent felony convictions, a leading candidate for U.S. president went on a bizarre rant about sharks.

Sharks, Donald Trump claimed, were attacking more frequently than usual (not true) and posed a newfound risk because boats were being required to use batteries (not true), which would cause them to sink because they were too heavy (really, really not true—the world’s heaviest cruise ship, the Icon of the Seas, managed to stay afloat because of the laws of physics despite weighing more than 550 million pounds).

The video being offered is very short

Obviously trump said more but we arent allowed to see it

How is that someone can be labeled a "conservative businessman" but never a liberal businessman? Soros gets tax exempt status when his Media Matters admits to "only" monitoring conservative speech.

No problem with yet another conservative media mogul propagandizing unsuspecting viewers?

You folks are in permanent freak out mode out the "lamestream media" yet local news, conservative talk radio, and Faux combine for a potent source of lies 24/7.

Dude, I can't control others and I've never even heard of him.

So there's that.

Forum List

Back