Conservative businessman David Smith has something he wants you to hear.

It’s possible he could let it go to get the votes. I can see the speeches now…

Those black cannibals were just as hungry as the white ones.

If you don’t enjoy eating my uncle you ain’t black.

They’re going to put you all back in chains! At the cannibal buffet line.

My uncle was the best thing at dinner that night, no joke.

Hard to say what this brain addled retard will say next.

It’s possible he could let it go to get the votes. I can see the speeches now…

Those black cannibals were just as hungry as the white ones.

If you don’t enjoy eating my uncle you ain’t black.

They’re going to put you all back in chains! At the cannibal buffet line.

My uncle was the best thing at dinner that night, no joke.

Hard to say what this brain addled retard will say next.

Agreed

He said stupid shit when he had half a brain.

Are we still talking about the sharks? I mean come on, Biden claimed to have had conversations with dead people…so…yeah..

It's like "Haha, look Biden's such a fucking retard for being so old and saying stupid stuff"

Then when Trump says something stupid "oh, he's a great guy, he's just like my grandpa, it's okay to say stupid stuff"

Essentially what's happening here is people are pointing out the hypocrisy. And you're just like "don't talk about it, don't talk about it."

I wonder why you don't want people to talk about it.

It's like "Haha, look Biden's such a fucking retard for being so old and saying stupid stuff"

Then when Trump says something stupid "oh, he's a great guy, he's just like my grandpa, it's okay to say stupid stuff"

Essentially what's happening here is people are pointing out the hypocrisy. And you're just like "don't talk about it, don't talk about it."

I wonder why you don't want people to talk about it.
No..that’s not it at all, the OP made a post criticizing trumps gaffe, I just pointed out that Biden has made many gaffes, so if you want to talk about Trump rambling about sharks…might want to take a peek at bidens gaffes.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
It's leftwing hit media outlet. Can't get anymore left than the Atlantic...

In 1860, three years into publication, The Atlantic's then-editor James Russell Lowell endorsed Republican Abraham Lincoln for his first run for president and also endorsed the abolition of slavery.[30]

In 1964, Edward Weeks wrote on behalf of the editorial board in endorsing Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson and rebuking Republican Barry Goldwater's candidacy.[31]

In 2016, during the 2016 presidential campaign, the editorial board endorsed a candidate for the third time in the magazine's history, urging readers to support Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in a rebuke of Republican Donald Trump's candidacy.[32]

No..that’s not it at all, the OP made a post criticizing trumps gaffe, I just pointed out that Biden has made many gaffes, so if you want to talk about Trump rambling about sharks…might want to take a peek at bidens gaffes.

Or, we might want to look at both sides and say how ridiculous it is.

But people don't do that. People don't criticize the system, call for a change in the electoral system.

People just keep being entertained by both sides being entertainers rather than people who are supposed to run the country.

Why?

In 1860, three years into publication, The Atlantic's then-editor James Russell Lowell endorsed Republican Abraham Lincoln for his first run for president and also endorsed the abolition of slavery.[30]

In 1964, Edward Weeks wrote on behalf of the editorial board in endorsing Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson and rebuking Republican Barry Goldwater's candidacy.[31]

In 2016, during the 2016 presidential campaign, the editorial board endorsed a candidate for the third time in the magazine's history, urging readers to support Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in a rebuke of Republican Donald Trump's candidacy.[32]
You got it! Can’t get more left than Hillary-Obama-Biden. Started off okay but took the far left progressive crap going against the real God who speaks to his children.

Or, we might want to look at both sides and say how ridiculous it is.

But people don't do that. People don't criticize the system, call for a change in the electoral system.

People just keep being entertained by both sides being entertainers rather than people who are supposed to run the country.

Why?

Because this is what politics has devolved into. It’s a war, for sure. Everyone has to “get” the other side. This forum is an example of how depraved people have become. This the most asinine, politically divided place on the internet…I’m sure of it, but here we are, fighting and arguing over…what boils down to nothing but emotion and pride. We’re not changing minds here, we all suffer from the same disease.. hard headedness.

This is USMB: :bang3: all day, every day

Because this is what politics has devolved into. It’s a war, for sure. Everyone has to “get” the other side. This forum is an example of how depraved people have become. This the most asinine, politically divided place on the internet…I’m sure of it, but here we are, fighting and arguing over…what boils down to nothing but emotion and pride. We’re not changing minds here, we all suffer from the same disease.. hard headedness.

This is USMB: :bang3: all day, every day

Yeah, it's very tiring. People come on here shout their mouth off. You know they're wrong. You can prove it. But they won't engage with those who are will to make an argument and provide evidence.

They'll only engage with those they can shout at.

Yeah, it's very tiring. People come on here shout their mouth off. You know they're wrong. You can prove it. But they won't engage with those who are will to make an argument and provide evidence.

They'll only engage with those they can shout at.

Right, so, the method of exploring this forum is to never take any of it seriously. You could make a great argument for something backed up by heaps of evidence and the other side is just going to come in and “fake news” it.

It really is a pointless effort to try and debate here…and what’s more is, even if you try and concede on some points, the other side sees that, not as an opportunity to move closer together, but as an opening to kick you while you’re down, to pounce and ridicule you, and say “AH HA! See? I WAS RIGHT!” So, the general mindset of..pretty much everyone here, actually prevents an honest debate, because nobody wants to admit they are wrong, because it wouldn’t accomplish anything but to embolden the other person to attack even more.

So yeah, just literally take nothing you read here seriously.

Right, so, the method of exploring this forum is to never take any of it seriously. You could make a great argument for something backed up by heaps of evidence and the other side is just going to come in and “fake news” it.

It really is a pointless effort to try and debate here…and what’s more is, even if you try and concede on some points, the other side sees that, not as an opportunity to move closer together, but as an opening to kick you while you’re down, to pounce and ridicule you, and say “AH HA! See? I WAS RIGHT!” So, the general mindset of..pretty much everyone here, actually prevents an honest debate, because nobody wants to admit they are wrong, because it wouldn’t accomplish anything but to embolden the other person to attack even more.

So yeah, just literally take nothing you read here seriously.

For me, I come on here because I learn stuff. I go and research things, I use my brain. I don't do it for the other people.

But it's sad that people have democracy, they have the right to vote, and they don't bother to inform themselves at all. And in the age of social media, you have to wonder whether democracy can survive. Or whether democracy ever existed at all.

Forum List

Back