Damn, I love JD Vance.

MSN

Haha. Inject reality into the hype and BS. We need people like this. No more lies from the DNC.

“Figured I’d come by and wanted to just get a good look at the plane because hopefully it’ll be my plane in a few months,” Vance told reporters in front of Air Force Two. “But I also thought you guys might get lonely because the vice president doesn’t answer questions from reporters and hasn’t for seventeen days.”
“Have they gave you guys an explanation for why she won’t take questions from reporters? Well I hope that she changes her mind because it will be good for the American people, and I think it’d be good for you all if she actually ran a real campaign instead of one from a basement with a teleprompter.”

A guy who stood up at the Republican convention and LIED.... and you think he's injecting reality....

Also implies you think Trump is full of shit (which he is)

Last edited:
Here's a different look at the same woman.

I have to honestly question her motives here. After those photos and videos of her failure to do her job she is still collecting checks and acting like she’s doing the job? What kind of person does it take to not be so humiliated they quit. The force keeping her on is pathetic, her lack of humiliation is fucking amazing.

Yeah, that came out of the last time they let her talk. LOL, Thanks, we almost forgot. Now would you like to talk about the significance of time as it relates to the ISSUES?
It's not the significance of time. It's the significance of the passage of time, because time passes in a passage and the passage is really significant. In fact it's the significance of the passage of time that gives the passage of time significance.

See!

Kamala said "Say it to my face" to Vance....he took her at her word.

Kinda funny in my book.
A source says Vance is following the presidential candidate from venue to venue. What do you make of it? :dunno:

Forum List

Back