Damn, I love JD Vance.

The stupidity of the Cultist. Mean girl insults and parrotting Trump.

Smart people don't "fall in love" with politicians. Politicians are people we hire to manage public resources. We don't expect them to solve all problems, while we sit back an nit pick every thing they do.

They also don't parrott stupid shit, like mocking someone's laugh, which has NOTHING to do with whether the candidate is qualified, capable, and has a sound platform and record to run on.

The American people FIRED Trump's ass because he was a piss poor manager of the nation's resources, and he failed to manage the corora virus effectively. 1 million people died.

When he was told to pack up his stuff and get out of the White House, he tried to overthrow the government and now his ass has been arrested.

As with all Trump business deals. Trump is now suing your asses into the ground to stop you from firing him ever again.

It's insane, but that's what your entire country is these days. In the grip of a madman.

Typical foreign commie bitch propaganda.

MSN

Haha. Inject reality into the hype and BS. We need people like this. No more lies from the DNC.

“Figured I’d come by and wanted to just get a good look at the plane because hopefully it’ll be my plane in a few months,” Vance told reporters in front of Air Force Two. “But I also thought you guys might get lonely because the vice president doesn’t answer questions from reporters and hasn’t for seventeen days.”
“Have they gave you guys an explanation for why she won’t take questions from reporters? Well I hope that she changes her mind because it will be good for the American people, and I think it’d be good for you all if she actually ran a real campaign instead of one from a basement with a teleprompter.”
How to humiliate an opposing candidate. She hides from the media so he just walks up in front of her plane and talks to them while she drives off hiding from them. That was brutal.

You don't need brains when you're only a puppet on strings. That is why they fear Trump so much. Question is, who is really behind Harris and Putz?
78lu7w.png

Leftards are full of shit.

Still repeating the meme after it's been proven to be a hoax.

Leftards are big time liars.
No, I'm simply fucking your shit up as an independent. And it's spectacularly easy. I believe magafucks are in for a bad time. With Biden out of the picture, I believe they're done. :dunno:

Forum List

Back