Trump can win on the issues

Victor Davis Hanson raises many good points, including that Kamala wants to take away guns from honest Americans while her Administration left a fortune in weapons to the Taliban.

Also, the reason they want to “de-gun” us is that they need a disarmed populace to prevent a revolt when Americans have finally had enough of their takeover. If Jews had all been armed (and were as numerous as their oppressors), there would have been no Holocaust.

/——/ And the libtard hoopla is fake.

I agree with Kelly

But time is short and the Big Three consisting of the Democrat party, the lib media, and the Deep State are powerful and very skilled

Trump cant afford to make many mistakes like he did by agreeing to debate biden in July instead of waiting till september

Last edited:
A bigger issue is that Walz said that speech the government decides is “misinformation” should not be protected free speech.

That’s a very small step from disclosing information the Regime wants silenced….to jail.
Yes, the far left bent of Walz and Harris is a legitmate campaign issue

The libs here are giddy with confidence

But Victor Davis Hanson likes Trump’s chances

Victor Davis Hanson is that kind of rare genius that
is at ease in explaining both like a Farmer and a
studied Renaissance man the times and how they
are a changin'. Plus he's virtuous not some practiced
little schnook historian like MSNBC regular Jon Meacham.
Or Little Apple Annie ... Doris Kerns Goodwin.
Who imply virtue but associate with those { like at MSNBC }
who couldn't give a shit come hell or high water.

That presser was brilliant. His manner was presidential, and he had total control of the issues.

And by welcoming question, after question, after question, he makes a stark contrast between himself and Hiding Kamala.
I give him a "B" for his performance.

1. He poked fun at Gavin Newsom's name. Childish.
2. His obnoxious ego showed up when asked about crowd size compared to MLK's.
3. He called Kamala stupid instead of praising her in order to raise her bar for the debates
4. He needs to win more women's votes, he needs to give them reasons to vote for him, not just Kamala sucks.
5. I think his Willie Brown story was fiction, he must have him confused with someone else.

Trump wins on border security, war, and the economy

Trump says 'blame it on me' if border bill fails​

1723207614914.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 4433785-...

Jan 27, 2024 — Former President Trump told his supporters during a rally in Nevada that he is fine with being blamed for tanking the bipartisan border bill ...

Republicans kill border bill in a sign of Trump's strength ...​

1723207614956.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › republ...

Feb 7, 2024 — Mitch McConnell pushed Senate Republicans to pass a bipartisan immigration and Ukraine aid deal. Encouraged by Donald Trump, they killed it ...

Trump will be first president since WWII to lose jobs during ...​

1723207747597.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › now › video › trump-will-...

Jan 8, 2021 — The U.S. lost 140000 jobs in December in the final jobs report of Trump's presidency. This means the nation has about 3 million fewer jobs ...

Trump said the stock market is 'starting to look very good' after ...​

1723207857092.png
markets.businessinsider.com
https://markets.businessinsider.com › News › stocks

Feb 25, 2020 — donald trump. Getty Images. Trump tweeted that the "stock market is starting to look very good to me" on a day the Dow plunged over 1,000 points ...

3. He called Kamala stupid instead of praising her in order to raise her bar for the debates
4. He needs to win more women's votes, he needs to give them reasons to vote for him, not just Kamala sucks.
5. I think his Willie Brown story was fiction, he must have him confused with someone else.
He wasn’t perfect, agreed, but he did a good job not taking the bait for the most part.

I disagree that he should praise Kamala. He shouldn’t call her stupid, but there is no reason to remind people - who get the scripted, hidden Kamala - that her unscripted speech is a bunch of insignificant points, and then zero in on the radical policies she has pushed while Senator, and the failures of the Biden-Harris Administrstion.

I would also have him question (it would be a great question for debate moderators, actually, if they weren’t in the can for her) why she keeps saying she will fix inflation on Day 1 if she wins. Why isn’t she doing anything to fix it now? She is the one currently in power.

Where I live, the average rent for a modest 1-bedroom apartment is $2,300. That would be more than half most people’s take-home pay. Unaffordable.

A brief zoom out accompanied by a sober analysis (ironic in my case), conveys the obvious fact that not only are the Democrats about to lose.

The rickety coalition they're desperately attempting to buttress is about to utterly collapse into electoral oblivion.

What I am saying right now, will be considered the obvious conventional wisdom come November.

It's my prediction that this election will see record low voter turn out for the democrats. All this support for Kamala/Walz is just BS. No way they have as much support as the media is showing. No way these polls are showing Kamala even close to Trump.

Trump says 'blame it on me' if border bill fails

View attachment 992607
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 4433785-...
Jan 27, 2024 — Former President Trump told his supporters during a rally in Nevada that he is fine with being blamed for tanking the bipartisan border bill ...

Republicans kill border bill in a sign of Trump's strength ...

View attachment 992608
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › republ...
Feb 7, 2024 — Mitch McConnell pushed Senate Republicans to pass a bipartisan immigration and Ukraine aid deal. Encouraged by Donald Trump, they killed it ...

Trump will be first president since WWII to lose jobs during ...

View attachment 992609
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › now › video › trump-will-...
Jan 8, 2021 — The U.S. lost 140000 jobs in December in the final jobs report of Trump's presidency. This means the nation has about 3 million fewer jobs ...

Trump said the stock market is 'starting to look very good' after ...

View attachment 992610
markets.businessinsider.com
https://markets.businessinsider.com › News › stocks
Feb 25, 2020 — donald trump. Getty Images. Trump tweeted that the "stock market is starting to look very good to me" on a day the Dow plunged over 1,000 points ...
I’m fine with that

The biden senate bill was a false flag that enshrined 5,000 illegal aliens accepted everyday when what is needed is zero

The point is why he has to do most of what you typed. Some I understand or soften. Progressives have successfully convinced a segment of the population that half the nation are deplorables. You would think that deplorables are rioting and urning down government buildings everywhere with the death count in the hundreds of thousand if not the millions. They get away with this.

I’m fine with that

The biden senate bill was a false flag that enshrined 5,000 illegal aliens accepted everyday
So.............Trump and his cult must love even more coming in.
when what is needed is zero
Dream on, it isn't going to happen.........Ever.

Attachments

• 1723208745484.png
    1723208745484.png
    254 bytes · Views: 1
He wasn’t perfect, agreed, but he did a good job not taking the bait for the most part.

I disagree that he should praise Kamala. He shouldn’t call her stupid, but there is no reason to remind people - who get the scripted, hidden Kamala - that her unscripted speech is a bunch of insignificant points, and then zero in on the radical policies she has pushed while Senator, and the failures of the Biden-Harris Administration.

I would also have him question (it would be a great question for debate moderators, actually, if they weren’t in the can for her) why she keeps saying she will fix inflation on Day 1 if she wins. Why isn’t she doing anything to fix it now? She is the one currently in power.

Where I live, the average rent for a modest 1-bedroom apartment is $2,300. That would be more than half most people’s take-home pay. Unaffordable.
1. I agree he looked more presidential, but he still needs to sharpen his game. Women will not vote for an obnoxious bully.

2. He needs to hammer Kamala on how she proposes to fix inflation, she says its "corporate greed". I say its Biden's $7.3T budget compared to his $4T budget, and their letting 12,000,000 more mouths to feed into the US on our dime.

3. Good point, ask Kamala why rents and housing costs are so high? What can she do about it?

The point is why he has to do most of what you typed. Some I understand or soften. Progressives have successfully convinced a segment of the population that half the nation are deplorables. You would think that deplorables are rioting and burning down government buildings everywhere with the death count in the hundreds of thousand if not the millions. They get away with this.
Trump had command of facts and figures for the most part, that was impressive.
He still needs to know when to not take the bait. I know that NBC will be fine-tuning their questions to trigger him and make him look obnoxious.

I don't see how he can lose on the issues.

Well, to start with Trump isn’t running on the issues. Trump is running on retribution revenge and destroying Democrats. These are not issues.

Trump is incapable of running on anything except division, anger and resentment. And that’s how he governed.

Anger and hate or not sustainable in the long term and he burned out in 2020. The only thing Donald Trump has left is anger and hate and it’s not selling.

I disagree that he should praise Kamala. He shouldn’t call her stupid, but there is no reason to remind people - who get the scripted, hidden Kamala - that her unscripted speech is a bunch of insignificant points, and then zero in on the radical policies she has pushed while Senator, and the failures of the Biden-Harris Administrstion.

What on God's Green Earth { still } are you blubbering on about.
" Praise her { Kamala } ". Name One thing she has done to help
Californians or anyone else in the United States.
She's a naturally occurring daily[ { sometimes hourly } disaster
waiting to strike as if a Pit Viper.
You are NOT paying attention.
Again name One thing Kamal Harris has done since
acquiring the title of V.P. to benefit We the People.
The Hardworking American Citizens.Who Pay taxes and
not cheat on their taxes.Vote with integrity and Treat God and
our national anthem with honor and respect.
Not live to end the life of a Fetus or our Constitution.
Live to pull what that slob { Walz } pulled during the pandemic
with his pandemic Snitch hot line.
What are you some kind a nut.!

It is clear that Trump is a very sick man whose mental state is in steep decline. If Biden, or any other politician for that matter, were acting like him, there would be calls for his immediate resignation. Trump is unfit for any office.

You're silly

Forum List

Back