CNN Exposes Trumps Devious Plan to Get Harris - Make Her Do a Large Press Conference

Just more pointless effort from Trump. Here are his idiotic talking points:
  • My rallies are bigger than your eyes tell you they are yuge!
  • My rambling press conferences are amazing, the best ever!
  • Harris isnt black she is actually Indian or something else
  • JD Vance has no bearing on this election
  • Tim Walz mishandled protests even though I am on audio praising him like a boss
  • I am going to cut a bunch of taxes with no plan to pay for them!
  • I cant answer any questions on abortion other than everyone wanted me to overturn Roe v Wade
Nobody died in the Trump capitol riot.

Democrats are playing it as a popularity contest and staying away from issues. Trump's whining is playing into their hands.

He was doing far better when his Democrat opponent was in question, and he concentrated on his own message.

I was referring to the "Viewers will walk away wondering "What the hell was that all about?" part of the comment.
Exactly. Viewers are usually just as uninformed, and possibly confused, at the end as at the beginning.

I remember a great cartoon of a frantic business meeting. A long conference table was crowded with executives of all levels anxiously shuffling papers, arguing with each other, in an atmosphere of general confusion, indicating a very serious problem facing the corporation. Standing at the head of the table was the chairman of the meeting who leaning forward with hands on the table asked sternly, "Yes, but what are we going to do about it."

We don't know anything about Kamala yet because she refuses to speak .. except at rallies that are highly scripted and with an audience that supports her.

I dont care what you think. You are not a swayable voter. Those who are watch her rallies and the clips from it and are shifting in a big way. Trump is afraid to have rallies now since they are so paltry.

giphy.gif

What a crafty evil man for doing that. You can see how desperate Trump is, forcing Harris to speak on her feet in public - which CNN admits she does a really crappy job at.

LOL How soon do retards forget... Remember the headlines from years past?

Trump White House goes 300+ days without a press briefing – why that’s unprecedented

Published: February 24, 2020 8:44am EST

Your orange douchebag would rather do campaign speeches before his adoring MAGA retards than take hard-hitting questions from press folks.

But all of a sudden, the orange loser has "discovered" the joys of press conferences? Hypocrite, much?

What a crafty evil man for doing that. You can see how desperate Trump is, forcing Harris to speak on her feet in public - which CNN admits she does a really crappy job at.
Judging by Trump's performance at yesterday's press conference, the bar for Harris is very low.

Apropos of nothing, it has been my experience that there is no relationship between how good someone is as a candidate and how good they are at doing the job they were elected to do.

/---/ Side Piece claimed Trump refused to debate. He called her out, agreed to a debate, and then said, Let's have three. So Side Piece is on the defense.
Sweet

Who the fuck's going to vote for 4 more years of a shadow government/puppet regime that's hostile to America and Americans with a new party girl figurehead that'll rubberstamp the puppetmasters' bad for America agenda just like the old guy did? Wtf?! A continuation of paying the most ever for everything?! Really?!

Democrats are playing it as a popularity contest and staying away from issues. Trump's whining is playing into their hands.

He was doing far better when his Democrat opponent was in question, and he concentrated on his own message.
Trump issues: Crowd size

Real effective

Trump issues: Crowd size

Real effective
Harris issues: Continuation of a shadow government/puppet regime that she's been a part of and has been the
worst ever administration for Americans. :fu:

And is looking to do even more damage.

It's starting to show up in public opinion.... She's going to have to come out of hiding. I thought maybe her strategy would work at first but now I'm not so sure.

Forum List

Back