This Is Proof That Kamala Harris Isn't Black

Get around the fact that early on, the standard answer was we had little or no intel out of China.
And it appears, that was a lie, according to Trump on tape with Woodward.... Trump knew....so others in intelligence who communicated this to him this early in the game, had to know more.

And it appears, that was a lie, according to Trump on tape with Woodward.... Trump knew....so others in intelligence who communicated this to him this early in the game, had to know more.
The statements I recall were they had limited intelligence.......that was and still is true,

She's not a candidate, Are you fucking serious? Then what is she? Who appointed her? There was a process. Others had the opportunity to challenge her. No one did. The delegates voted her in. Whos puppet is she? George Soros? You are such a pathetic mess!
Our government is the pathetic corrupt and illegitimate mess here.

The statements I recall were they had limited intelligence.......that was and still is true,
Have you listened to the Woodward tapes of Trump talking about it? I can try to find the link to them for you, if you'd like.

Also, I read that we actually knew something was up the previous November.... maybe not in depth, but were made aware.

Forum List

Back