Chevron: Enough with California, We’re Moving our HQ to Texas

I moved out 10 years ago. Took three U-Haul trips over the period of about a year. Each time, a smaller unit and a greater cost. The exodus was so great, even then, that they couldn't keep the rentals in the state.
I paid a mover big bucks moving out 6 years ago. They all said the same thing in the quote process- were coming back empty.

It shows how far California has fallen, when an outfit originally known as the "Standard Oil Company of California" is now in Texas.

People don't like to be subjected to Financial Assrapery, this is just proof in the pudding here.

Most of Chevron moved to Texas several years ago.

Standard Oil of New Jersey became Exxon in 1971. I think it was 1971... It became ExxonMobil in 1999.

You think you know better than the oil executives?

Do you understand HEADQUARTERS? Probably not, that is why you are posting more irrelevant garbage.

Yes. Aramco's HQ has been in Houston since they left the New York office. Have you ever been there? Now they call it Aramco Americas. Lots of them have moved to the energy corridor in Houston.

Yes. Aramco's HQ has been in Houston since they left the New York office. Have you ever been there? Now they call it Aramco Americas. Lots of them have moved to the energy corridor in Houston.
Relevance? I don't think it is really the topic---as CA loses tax dollars as Chevron moves to tax-friendly TX. Yawn. BTW, yes, I've been to Houston, Galveston, San Antonio, Dallas and many towns across TX as well as living in Corpus Christi and El Paso. Any other questions.

Forum List

Back