🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elon Musk moving X and SpaceX to Texas after California’s Newsom signs student gender identity law: ‘Final straw’

Musk certainly has a talent for running companies into the ground. No wonder conservatives love him.

Plus, he's an 'effin Nazi. That's really the main reason.

Mammy is a one trick pony, lol. When things look bad, she reverts to Nazi, Nazi, Nazi, or your hero sucks. Notice, she never admits she/he voted in a CORPSE as POTUS, hehehehehehe.

Good luck Mammy, I know it is all but over, YOU also know it is all but over, and if you don't; just shows how out of touch you Far Leftists really are. Conservatives are from Earth, you Leftists are from Pluto-)

Censor. It's what Elon does. It's all he's ever done.

And we're laughing because he lost so many billions being a censor-happy Nazi.

And boy howdy, does it leave the white supremacist crowd triggered when I laugh at their white supremacist South African leader. Good. If I make those shithumans cry, that ensures me a nicer place in heaven.

Now, shouldn't you losers be out buying a Cybertruck, now generally classifed as the worst vehicle ever marketed? Elon commands it, after all.

It's the Stalinist mindset thing. That's why Elon's products are so bad.
1. Elon gets a kook idea about something that looks cool.
2. Elon leaves it to someone else to fill in the details.
3. Because of Elon's stupid demands, the thing sucks.
4. Engineer says "Hey, we can't market this, this thing sucks".
5. Elon says "FIRE THAT GUY! CAN WE SEND HIM TO THE GULAG?"

Can you believe that this incompetent fool has the audacity to post what Mammy just did?

Listen my fellow REASONABLE Americans; if you can not defeat people who have an IQ like this, then we deserve to lose.

You have Mammy, and IAM2guesswho, along with all these Leftist sock puppets trying to convince you that they have more numbers than they do. They don't even have 25% of the population, and the % they do, reside in California, New York, Illinois, (maybe, seems that is getting closer than Leftists would like) and Massachusetts. We can GIVE those states to them as an electoral present, and make them still look silly.

If you follow the map, there is a reasonable path that Trump can take not winning ANY of the rust belt states, and still win the election. Not so for the Democrats, they have to win them ALL, and then still pull a rabbit out of their hat as they are now losing many more states which means they need them to even have a reasonable chance.

If YOU are going to go vote, have confidence! While I would personally like to win 45 to 47 states and destroy them, I also think it would be almost as wonderful if they won all their supposed FIREWALL, and STILL lost the election.

Why?

Because that means in the future, they are going to have to convince more people, more states that they are the correct choice. SURPRISE! They can't even convince themselves today they have the correct candidate, lol. That tells you how INCOMPETENT they really are, and how much INFLUENCE the people at the top exert on the regular folk down below.

In essence, they are saying----------->you will like the only choice we give you for President, you will vote for that choice, you WILL stay on the Democratic plantation because we say so, you will NEVER question our Leftist brilliance, and when poop hits the fan like it is now, it is all on your regular Democrats.......because after all.......we know we are geniuses and could never screw this up-)

Forum List

Back