Trump Gets Really Weird During Mar-A-Lago Presser

If Trump had almost died in a helicopter crash, he would never stop talking about it.

Look at his obsession with crowd sizes, for example.

This is from yesterday's presser:

"I've spoken to the biggest crowds. Nobody's spoken to crowds bigger than me."

"If you look at Martin Luther King when he did his speech, his great speech, and you look at ours, same real estate, same everything, same number of people. If not, we had more."

Sorry Donald. MLK had a crowd of 250,000. Your January 6 coup speech crowd was somewhere between 50,000 and 100,000.

Trump is really pitiful.

Do you remember a failed game show called Trump Card?
No. The only game show I have watched is Jeopardy back in the Alex Trebek days.

I've never seen The Apprentice game show.

The entirely of my experience with "reality" tv game shows was the first few episodes of the first season of Survivor and the first few episodes of the first season of Big Brother.

I also watched the last episode of the first season of Survivor out of a morbid curiosity to see who won. IIRC, it was a naked gay guy.

Those shows were so profoundly stupid I have never watched another show like that since.

Check out this weird post from the orange loser...

“What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the US, whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamala, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin' Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE.”
--- TrumpDailyPosts

Poor orange guy. He misses Biden so much.
Who is Trump talking to when he makes these deranged posts?

This kind of insane rhetoric has got to reap diminishing returns.

It's frightening to think just how dumbed down and weak-minded Trump and the MAGA propagandists have made their followers.

They are stripping them down to the lizard part of their dwindling brains.

It won't be long now.

"So me and Neal Armstrong nearly crashed into the moon. Neal thought we were going to die so he told me terrible things about RFK, Jr."

No. The only game show I have watched is Jeopardy back in the Alex Trebek days.

I've never seen The Apprentice game show.

The entirely of my experience with "reality" tv game shows was the first few episodes of the first season of Survivor and the first few episodes of the first season of Big Brother.

I also watched the last episode of the first season of Survivor out of a morbid curiosity to see who won. IIRC, it was a naked gay guy.

Those shows were so profoundly stupid I have never watched another show like that since.

I've never seen the apprentice either.

Trump in Hollywood is just pathetic.

If Trump had almost died in a helicopter crash, he would never stop talking about it.

Look at his obsession with crowd sizes, for example.

This is from yesterday's presser:

"I've spoken to the biggest crowds. Nobody's spoken to crowds bigger than me."

"If you look at Martin Luther King when he did his speech, his great speech, and you look at ours, same real estate, same everything, same number of people. If not, we had more."

Sorry Donald. MLK had a crowd of 250,000. Your January 6 coup speech crowd was somewhere between 50,000 and 100,000.
Trump loves picking fights with black people.

Tr
Are you sure Trump was not on this helicopter?

Another link to the Willie Brown hard landing

After all, he was in Los Angeles on the same day...
Picture of Trump in LA on 9/19/2004
One last thing.

Trump was a much bigger celebrity than Wille Brown. If he had been on that flight, it would have been headlines all over the country. It would have been on the front page of the National Enquirer with big, dramatic prose.

Nice try.

I don't know if any of you saw Trump's bizarre press conference yesterday, but among other weird things, he claimed he had been in a helicopter with Willie Brown and the helicopter almost crashed and they had to make an emergency landing.

According to Trump's drug-induced fantasy, as the chopper was going down, Willie Brown began confessing to Trump "terrible things" about Kamala Harris.

That entire story is fake. Not one word of it is true.

It's time for Trump to retire.

Willie Brown has never been in a helicopter with Trump. The Brown who was in the chopper with Trump was JERRY Brown, who looks nothing like Willie. Gavin Newsom was also on the flight.

The year was 2018, and then-President Trump was visiting to see the devastating forest fires in California. This was the infamous period when Trump said California needed to rake their forests.

There was no emergency landing. It was a perfectly normal flight. However, Trump kept bringing up the possibility of crashing. Maybe there was a picture of a shark painted on the side of the helicopter?

That Time Trump Nearly Died in a Helicopter Crash? Didn’t Happen.

LOL, the Newsweek article is so ridiculous. Completely made up story, based upon erroneous assumptions.

Trump was talking about Willie and Kamala. He did not confuse Jerry with Willie.

Also, on November 17, 2018, the date of the Trump/Newsom/Brown helicopter ride, they were flying in Marine One! If Marine One had a hard landing, we would have heard about it.

Trump was obviously discussing a different helicopter ride with Willie Brown from long ago.

Y'all continue to fall for Fake News. Your TDS allows you to believe anything!

Forum List

Back