Harris: "We'll Handle Dat. We'll Beat 'Em in Novemba"

you can smell the desperation of the gop at this point....you got trump and you got Vance ....sad to be you

Go vacuum some pet hair up in the shack granny. Clean that filthy dusty cabin. Bush your teeth and hair, clean up. Why you drag in animals when you can't feed or care for yourself or others is beyond me?

Harris is too stupid to realize that people aren't stupid enough to fall for her phony accent, much like Hillary was. Why do Dem. women think they need a phony accent to bond with certain audiences? I guess they figure they need to do that to sell their stupid Marxist ideas to their dumbest constituents. MAGA
Many black Americans are seriously offended by Harris's fake pandering.

Here she is in Detroit trying to estimate, I guess, what Michigander Blacks sound like? Or Southern Blacks? Who knows, but the fakeness of this is so off-putting and it's why, in part, she's so unlikeable.

Between this and Stolen Valor Timpon the honeymoon is over.

Wow! She be talkin' like ghetto trash!

Harris is too stupid to realize that people aren't stupid enough to fall for her phony accent, much like Hillary was. Why do Dem. women think they need a phony accent to bond with certain audiences? I guess they figure they need to do that to sell their stupid Marxist ideas to their dumbest constituents. MAGA

Because they have less than zero respect for their voters

If Trump beats Kamala soundly but politely in the debate(s) he should win easily.

No one is happy with the current administration's policies, especially the price of groceries...and still rising.
Quite frankly, she HAS to put on a very strong performance or the democrats will be very discouraged. They can't afford another weak debate that just makes TRUMP! look all the stronger.

Forum List

Back