Here's Kamala Harris clearly explaining that she's Communist

Wow, so she says she supports state ownership and control over all production, distribution and property?

This is big news!

How exactly do you suppose they're going to enforce this so-called ''equitability'' they're running on? And by what authority will it be enforced?

While at Howard, she interned as a mailroom clerk for California senator Alan Cranston, chaired the economics society, led the debate team, and joined Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority.

She also completed a summer internship at the Federal Trade Commission, worked as a tour guide at the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, and participated in anti-apartheid protests at the South African embassy and National Mall.[Harris graduated in 1986 with a degree in political science and economics.

Harris then returned to California to attend the University of California College of the Law, San Francisco (formerly the University of California, Hastings College of the Law) through its Legal Education Opportunity Program (LEOP).

While at UC Law SF, she served as president of its chapter of the Black Law Students Association. She graduated with a Juris Doctor in 1989 and was admitted to the California Bar in June 1990.

I'm curious, does anyone here like how California is run, which is why a major replacement of the population is taking place? Reason I ask is, currently that's where the Democrat's most powerful politicians are from, and they have an eye on your State next. Communist Kamala wants you.

Here's Kamala clearly explaining that she is Communist. Read 45 declarations of communist takeover BTW, written in 1963, and adopted by the Democrats.

Californians don't even like how California is being run, which is why they are moving out in droves, to the point that the state had to put up billboards begging people to stay.

I'm curious, does anyone here like how California is run, which is why a major replacement of the population is taking place? Reason I ask is, currently that's where the Democrat's most powerful politicians are from, and they have an eye on your State next. Communist Kamala wants you.

Here's Kamala clearly explaining that she is Communist. Read 45 declarations of communist takeover BTW, written in 1963, and adopted by the Democrats.

Nice try! You fuckers are batshit crazy!

She wants to do to America what she and Pelosi and Newsome did to California. But low information idiots will vote for her because she is "not Trump".
Having only Trump to run against made it easy for them to offer such a candidate. One side spawns the awful offerings of the other.

Oh, she raised bond money for protesters, and that makes her a commie.

What does that make Donald Trump for saying he will pardon the insurrectionists who attacked the Capitol?

Everyone you don't like is a commie. That is getting reaaaaaaaaly old!

A great takedown of calling everyone a commie. The line at the end about comedy central is priceless:

A great takedown of calling everyone a commie. The line at the end about comedy central is priceless:

In other terms, you cannot defend communist Kamala from the OP. They're her words, what don't you like about them?

Forum List

Back