And now time for a message from Kamala

Doesn't bother me a bit.

Look man, I realize you guys are upset. Your whole plan was to scream "Joe's Too Old" until November, and now you can't do that. Worse, Trump is also too old.
Joe wasn’t too old, he was senile, harris is just incompetent. She has no excuse

Doesn't bother me a bit.

Look man, I realize you guys are upset. Your whole plan was to scream "Joe's Too Old" until November, and now you can't do that. Worse, Trump is also too old.
upset about what? At least Kamaltoe isn't funded out of Ukraine like creepy is. She knows absolutely nothing and has you voting for her. wow, the amount of fortitude it must take to vote for someone with absolutely no skill sets at this. But that's on you!

Joe wasn’t too old, he was senile, harris is just incompetent. She has no excuse
She has zero skillsets. They can't name one thing she accomplished. but oh baby they got to vote for her, they are peeing in their pants to cast that vote. They can't wait to have that much stupid tell them how to act. BTW, if she garnered any talent, she would have been the candidate all along. Shows she is truly clueless.

Again, Joe did okay, he fixed everything Trump fucked up and left us with a strong economy.
fixed what? Name one thing he fixed? gas doubled, shit tripled. That move alone caused every item on the store shelf to increase exponentially

Last edited:

Forum List

Back